Stu-E's GTi

Ok back to the car lol :stuart: my c/l has been playing up for a week so thought its about time i wd40d the crap out of it.
Gave me an opportunity to take some pics of the door speakers :punk:

Image370.jpg

Mb Quart 6.5" coax connected to standard tweeters in the A pillar

Image369.jpg

Infinity Reference series 6x9 in custom stealth shelf. Dodgy Edge 12" active sub lol

And another wheel pic why not eh :lol:

Image371.jpg

Some pics of my new header
Image359.jpg

Image358.jpg

I still need to take off the inlet for painting just trying to make some time as its my daily .

wat happened to yours dave ? Cheers for the comment and i definitely agree mate. cant wait to get her in for a respray soon as i got the cash

ha ha as did your inlet pipe i was couple days late on that one :-( so whats the plans for yours now ? Just going standard or bigger upgrade?

I haven't had much time for the 'mera over christmas and new year with work :no: So was happy when i went to Dales last week to pick up my vz-r grill
Image434.jpg

Nice one Dale for keeping it over xmas mate :batman:
thought about keeping it white but something inside just said satin matt black :lol:
I started prepping it and first coat of primer reacted like a bitch so thought while its off the car i might as well just strip it down completely and start again
Image437.jpg

A couple of primer coats and 2 coats of black and heres the finished product
Image443.jpg
I'm well happy with the look now :cool: although i think wheel spacers are next haha.

Oooo vzr does look good on it mate... :)

The engine pulls better when u have got a header on... just need some cams in there now. :)
Yeah to right mate although im hoping to move into new house this year so most funds are gonna be planted into that, would love daves tomei cams :yes:

Ok back to the car lol :stuart: my c/l has been playing up for a week so thought its about time i wd40d the crap out of it.
Gave me an opportunity to take some pics of the door speakers :punk:

Image370.jpg

Mb Quart 6.5" coax connected to standard tweeters in the A pillar

Image369.jpg

Infinity Reference series 6x9 in custom stealth shelf. Dodgy Edge 12" active sub lol

And another wheel pic why not eh :lol:

Image371.jpg

nice soundsystem mate! ;)

check out mine! http://www.almeraownersclub.com/threads/31645-Pulsar-N15-Serie-S-RV-Limassol-Cyprus?highlight=

Finally got around to getting the punto rear wiper thanks to nigel (trug) shame it catches on the spoiler but it'll do for now, bit of bodging :hammer: needed lol
wiper.jpg

And also popped round to dales yesterday picked up new Omp wheel from him :thumbs: nice one dude
steeringwheel.jpg

Big shout to Steve55 for doing the 'how to' on getting the horn working :wink:
Not sure whats next but i'm sure rich'll be along in a min tryiing to get me to have his cams :lol:

Back
Top Bottom