Sunny weather and time for a proper clean

edk

Addicted to Torque
Staff member
Got some time one evening to go all out on a clean.

Turtle wax shampoo. Bought Three Step Meguiars cleaning and lots of pads and clothes for the job. So surprising how much dirt is still on the car after a good wash! Turtle wax detailer spray, and Auto Glym wheel cleaner and protector. I now know how much hard work it is, taking over three hours :rolleyes:

Yes_please.JPG

Well pleased with the results :D Should get some close-ups too.

img_6312.jpg

img_6313.jpg

looking super clean and shiney! although get some close ups, i wanna see how deep you got it to shine!

nice work fella, car looking sweet a ever. least you don't have 9 yr old paint to try n keep looking good haha.
ah man just noticed so nearly the perfect number plate too.

david

shit me, thats a bit posh!

now pardon my ignorance but is the back lowered yet or does it just sit high?

looking good ed, top marks!

ah man just noticed so nearly the perfect number plate too.

Cheers guys. Yeah it was a surprise Christmas present from the rents. My birthday's the 16th June but they couldnt get J16. If only they'd known about N16, as that's available... cant complain though as its a free plate!

Tommo, you're quite right, I still havnt gotten round to doing the rear shocks and springs yet. It's been stupidly busy at work for the last 2 months so only now will I have the time. Want to get the rear sorted for the South Meet.

Looking real smart,

I've got a simerlar plate with my initials at the end,

Helps make the car look a bit different i think!

some more pics taken while at the motor show :D

IMG_6643.jpg

one of my mates pissing about in the reflection :rolleyes:
IMG_6645.jpg

IMG_6646.jpg

IMG_6647.jpg

IMG_6641.jpg

Yeah it really does. I finally get a weekend off after 2 1/2 months so I'm doing it then!

Lowered? Why.. Just a lil bit! Looks good to me.. What you need is a good splitter.. Tried some Honda splitters?
The new Accord has a great splitter, which fits perfectly!

Yeah I've got 35mm springs on the front and will be putting the rest of the set on the rear... I just havnt had time yet since I dit the front :rolleyes:

A rear splitter you mean? Because I like my cupra r front splitter enough not to change it :)

Back
Top Bottom