supermonster's Almera GTi thirsty replacement car...

Very smart, looks stunning. There is a dark green one of these 10 mins away form me just past croydon. It has been modified a fair bit i believe seen it take off once and it certainly didnt hang about and sounded the dogs :D
He has a website address on his car im asuming its a owners club.

The ones with the r34 front conversion are even nicer. I contemplated one at one stage too.

Cool as penguin piss...

CIMG9822.JPG

Rota GTR wheels :eek::drool: look bronze too. On midnight purple body.... that FUCKING perfect.

Very smart, looks stunning. There is a dark green one of these 10 mins away form me just past croydon. It has been modified a fair bit i believe seen it take off once and it certainly didnt hang about and sounded the dogs :D
He has a website address on his car im asuming its a owners club.

Gold Rims, massive font rear number plate, small front plate (N15 ***), eyebrows, front mount intercooler & a small web addy on the rear quarter windows?

If it`s who I think it is, he`s a mod on the owners club. :)

I know this is AOC forum but maybe you guys could help me out with a small irritating problem with my Stagea:

When engine is cold it starts perfectly but when it's warm it starts but immediately stalls, I have to rev it slightly to keep it running...

Any ideas? MAF, TB needs cleaning maybe? It's got new spark plugs and air filter, uprated coil packs.

Few fresh pictures of my beast:

p1100690a.jpg

p1100687.jpg

p1100686.jpg

p1100685.jpg

p1100691.jpg

p1100689.jpg

Painted brake calipers (silver FOLIA TEC paint) When I was painting them I realized that my R33 front brakes are 4 pot...

p1100693jp.jpg

p1100688.jpg

Back
Top Bottom