Tabz Almera

Wassap Everyone

Ive been on this AOC forum for abit now and thought i could share my progress
on what ive done its not much but anyway. I have a 97 Nissan Almera 1.6 SLX
and i Brought with abit donk at the front but i slowly mended it myself and il let
the pictures do talking for me now.

05052009111.jpg

Some of the the inside Damage

09102009226.jpg

Closer Look

09102009227.jpg

After an hour of pulling and getting cuts in me hand

09102009229.jpg

Luckly inthe process i was going put a green bumper but a friend mange to get me
the Almera GTi Phase 1 Bumper and grill

17102009235.jpg

The end result

17102009236.jpg

I also had a custom made PowerFlow Exhust done

22042009098.jpg

and thats about it so far Ive also fitted 6,000 HIDs fitted just havnt got pics right now.

And will post a better picture of the car soon

Let me know what you think so far thanks:lol:

Just need some help with some things
Originally the car does not come with Foglights now as i fittd the bumper i connected the foglights
and also manage to get the switch but as i try put the switch i found there was no wiring, anyone know what i can do?

Much appreciated

Tabz_88

Tabz_88

Its coming along nicely! There will be a hell of a difference when its colour coded. You need to take the GTi badge of the front grill though! :)

Tru but in the mean time its like that for while till i get the raise for a respray and im sorry mate but the GTi staying lol love the sign too much lol

Coming along nicely, reminds me of when I first got fogs and a splitter on my Si I could'nt stop smiling for days :lol:

As for the GTi badge :point:

the loom for the fogs should be taped up to the left of the hole for the switch i had to take most of teh panel off to find it first time

Ok the GTi Badge will go just not yet as i still get happiness as i look at it:lol:
and no stickers will be going on it and ive debadged the back completely anyway

and Thanks damienga15de for the tip

Pic of process coming up soon.

tabz_88

Ok the GTi Badge will go just not yet as i still get happiness as i look at it:lol:

removing it should be the next thing you do to your car.... even before you unlock it:D

I just don't like seeing badges that suggest that it performs better then it actually does.

I saw a Corsa which said 1.2 on the back, then below it had a V12 badge:eek:

Back
Top Bottom