The Daily Drive...

Paid £700 for the car. Its done 108k with service history only going as far as 40k but lots of receipts since then. Previous owner to who i bought it off had it for 5 years so thats always a nice sign. 6 previous owners now.

It needs a front splitter desperately to make it 'even' imo. Needs 2 new front tyres, putting my downpipe and header off other gti on but the exhaust on this is standard and brand new which is lovely. Replaced K&N for standard filter.

Needs punto wiper mod and a new sump as i dont like the look of the one thats on it. Aircon wants re-gassing(sic). Wouldn't mind putting standard suspension on it as its on lowering springs so if anyone wants a swap ;). Will need front pads soon but apart from all that its fairly solid. Underneath is surprisingly clean and rust free. Only rust it has is bubbles on the arches as per and next to the numberplate lights.
Think i'll get the full front bumper resprayed when i get the splitter as its had a hard life which the pics wont show.

Well i paid good money for the JDM goodies, might aswel show them off :)

Image006.jpg

Image009.jpg

More pics when i get chance to borrow a decent camera.

Good lad its better than FPOS clio i'll be joining you with the uber rare JDM number plate surround. Next week ha

Don't like the colour, but the JDM goodies look good on it.

Think this was in the for sale section just a few days ago?

The colours definitely a grower Steve!

Some more pics inc my home made carbon vinyl surround (proper bodge).

Image0044.jpg

Image0033.jpg

Image0022.jpg

Fred - phase 1 lights are staying, love the contrast between them and the amber corners.

The car was in the for sale section. Swanny2k on here advertised it for a friend.

Funny looking things, those JDM surrounds.

So is this your runaround while you do youre turbo conversion?

Funny looking things, those JDM surrounds.

So is this your runaround while you do youre turbo conversion?

It is yes and hopefully for a few years. The bit i like most is i can pop out to take a look at this cars engine and be like "ah so thats where that bit goes". Its like a real life haynes manual :D

Now with real suspension and a gorgeous tone to boot! Thanks goes to Lewis for smashing up his ride and Wezz for pimping his...

Image016.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image018.jpg

Back
Top Bottom