The Daily Drive...

Your runabout is better than most people's primary car haha
Respecccc
Can't help me sen'!
were the springs chopped then ?
They're so rusty its hard to tell, i'll post some pictures up soon and let others decide their fate.

Slowly modifiying the daily eh? Any updates/progress on the Turbo?
I shall get some pictures up of the engine soon, its undergoing a clean, the cams, sprockets, turbo oil return etc are done, ive got a lovely hand painted rocker cover to go on once new gaskets arrive then de-grease and re-spray it so it looks like new again. Oh and the Turbo, Manifold, and Elbow have all been heat treated using very very exspensive stuff (cost me £20, should've been around £800 - £1000) so quick spool will be on its way to me!

The chance of it staying N/A till its bed in is now more likely after some second thoughts. It means the injectors have to come back out and standard ones back in though. However, as its not done any miles and is as fresh as the day it left the factory, i'd best do it this way then take it to some tuning company to bolt on the bits and get it mapped.

As joe said... this is nicer than a number of the 'primary' cars some people have.

You're right on the color. I really like it now. Didn't used to, but I do now.

Thought any more about the P1 front splitter?

Ive got two in about 5 parts, should get some fiberglassing done over the xmas period off work. Can't wait till its done though, it'll look the mutts with one on.

Back
Top Bottom