The flamera

D

Dj DanGTI

Friday 3rd,coming out of Rainham services,sounding very nice!!
unless there is a similar car in that area :rolleyes: ;) :)

was probably me mate dont, none of the other lads had my badboy friday. Cant remember what i did friday tho afternoon or evening?! Was it the M2 services?

Are u coming down for the jaks show on friday mate?

Its this Friday, show n shine event from 6pm-10pm with trophy presentation and free entry for participating motors

more info is in the SOUTH SECTION of events/meets/cruises

AlmeraGTi said:
was probably me mate dont, none of the other lads had my badboy friday. Cant remember what i did friday tho afternoon or evening?! Was it the M2 services?

Are u coming down for the jaks show on friday mate?

It was about 4.30 evening mate, the moto garage M2 services,going towards mierscourt road way.
Yeah i will be down friday,not with the car tho as it is nowhere near show standard.
Silly question as its free, but you going into jaks after??

Dj DanGTI said:
It was about 4.30 evening mate, the moto garage M2 services,going towards mierscourt road way.
Yeah i will be down friday,not with the car tho as it is nowhere near show standard.
Silly question as its free, but you going into jaks after??

that'd be me mate my lil boy and his mum live off of mierscourt so i'm alway around there

Yeah i'll be popping into jaks and fingers crossed the trophy presentations in there so i hope to have a reason 4 being there. Its free entry with the flier so i'll try n grab a couple if u pop over during the evening mate

AlmeraGTi said:
that'd be me mate my lil boy and his mum live off of mierscourt so i'm alway around there

Yeah i'll be popping into jaks and fingers crossed the trophy presentations in there so i hope to have a reason 4 being there. Its free entry with the flier so i'll try n grab a couple if u pop over during the evening mate

Nice one mate, i will drop by,check out your ride and say hello mate

Back
Top Bottom