The Gti So Far

Spent all day on the car today so just thought id show u a pic i took before.Sorry its not that exciting.

Attachments

• almera gti at jos.jpg
    almera gti at jos.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 48
u and your deglobing prizma. lol. finally getting around to taking your advice and going to attempt this tomorrow. :)

looking good, have to agree about the sunstrip but maybe if i seen it in real life it would make me change my mind about that. got to be the best colour aswell, i was actually hoping mine was that colour when i seen it advertised but it wasnt :( o well the phase 1 blue has grown on me but the phase 2 blue is easily better. not usually a fan of having the intake where it is but on yours it has a purposeful look to it so it looks much better than on most others :thumbs:

deglobe the indicators aswell, only £4 for the bulbs on ebay delivered and it would make it look so much better.

andrewb said:
u and your deglobing prizma. lol. finally getting around to taking your advice and going to attempt this tomorrow. :)

Finally someone noticed :p
I promice you, I will never rest untill all have deglobed their indicators :p looks SO mutch bether :p

prizma you will be glad to hear its done. and i didnt f**k it up like i thought i would. didnt take 2 long. decided on the side cutters method. worked well. will get a pic up shortly. just need the clear side repeaters now.

nope just saw the word sidecutters and thought ive got them in the van then ran out there like a savage and got it done. getting the silver bulbs at the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom