The latest addition to Team RaceworX

i know its not a almera but.....

Well emma my other half wanted a change from her 1.2SXi but didnt have any cash so we are selling her corsa

( cheeky ebay link:- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110520704845&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT )

she wanted something black with a sunroof and with less miles so we found this little micra K11.5 1.4 sport+ more powerfull yet more economical than the corsa and its nissan so allot more win!

Photo344.jpg

Photo345.jpg

Photo347.jpg

Photo346.jpg

power steering nissan aloys she loves it apart from the little grey bits on the bumpers at the bottom the grey side bits and the door handles oh and the fact the red plastic on the lights the side bits are faded and visible.. so thisweekend has been all about abit of colourcoding and sorting a 5mm patch of rust..

Photo348.jpg

new black rust proffing going on the sides

amd we sprted the faded red bits on the lights make it look alot better!

Photo349.jpg

We have had 1 problem so far.. the engine light came on the first time she opened it up.. i instantly thought MAF or O2 sensor so we took it back to where we baught it and they scanned it for us.. A/F lean bank 1.. which is a common problem.. so we reset it and filled it up with 97octain and its stayed off for now but if it comes back on ill throw in a new maf sonsor and o2 sensors.. but she might be getting a janspeed so would need to sort the o2 sensors out anyway as the janspeed only has 1 hole so would need a new bung welding in it.. but its a must for any micra :D :zoidberg:

Dont get me started! iv already spied coilovers on the MSC.. and getting a GA16DET in there ... i carnt though just abit of work on the 1.4...

Back
Top Bottom