The next 'almera' showcar!

Game said:

A friend of mine kev shek made it. Standard it was a nissan primera, he turned it into a 280bhp (with a shot of NOS) turbo primera with an R34 kit, light's etc on. Basically a mix between a skyline and a primera, hence the "skymera" name.

pg1.jpg

pg2.jpg

pg3.jpg

Completely off topic but his other beauty is nicer i think :P.......
http://www.kevshek.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/banzai1.jpg

Supercharged previa on airbag suspension (adjustable from in the car)

Kev shek had a supercharged 1.4 almera on here too didn't he?

I thought the Skymera was cool as fuck, when I first seen it back in the day.

Looks way to F&F now, but fair play it's one hell of a project.

i dont think it will look that good, personally i dont like bodykits or ice installs any more, too much weight and alot of power lost, i agree with damo-sri on this 1 pointless, i understand the work thats goin into it but no worth the energy really

imo the skymera is one of them hybrid cars that actually works and looks really mint, take the vinyl though

on the skymera i'd probably take the under-car neons off cause they are well chavy our days and probably the spoiler

I really liked it back then and I still do I heard it got written off though. :(

If I owned the car I would Remove the Stickers and :)

oo this thread reminds me, spoke to redline insurance about a quote and the bloke i was speaking to owns an almera GTi and said there great cars :) and hes just finished spending 30 grand on it and is now ready for the show season, i had to ask him, its not a marble blue wide arch almera is it and he said GOD NO, but the blokes lives in the same area, called it the Overrevs blue almera??

Darren198712 said:
I really liked it back then and I still do I heard it got written off though. :(

If I owned the car I would Remove the Stickers and :)
Really? it was for sale in the back of FastCar not long ago.

engines dead but its still in one piece iirc, cant remember what went wrong but i seem to remember its in the hands of someone who knows what there doing with it now.

Corbs said:
Really? it was for sale in the back of FastCar not long ago.

I am not 100% sure if it was written off but thats whats I heard. apart from that I also heard when kevshek sold it the guy ragged the hell out of it and etc.

when kev shek sold it, it did get abused and i think it blew a con rod if i remember correctly.

It IS however still about, and word on the street is (keep it very hush, you didnt hear it from me!) that it is making a return, and i know who owns it :P

cov_racer said:
oo this thread reminds me, spoke to redline insurance about a quote and the bloke i was speaking to owns an almera GTi and said there great cars :) and hes just finished spending 30 grand on it and is now ready for the show season, i had to ask him, its not a marble blue wide arch almera is it and he said GOD NO, but the blokes lives in the same area, called it the Overrevs blue almera??

it was made by a guy called Ben from a company called Over-revs. I think they just do window tinting now. It was originally white then it became blue.

Back
Top Bottom