troop green with graphics on p/heads

just been looking on pistonheads and theres a troop green gti with shite looking graphics & alloys ,sure i've seen this b4 somewhere ,was it a members car ??

how much hassle is it to get the graphics removed ?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

what a big pile of shite!

"over the last few months anything that needed changing i have changed it" hmmm yeah I'd expect so!!

"Contact: paul lee (paulbigpants)" - yeah, a big dick for driving around with car like that!

im gonna be controversial on this one and say, with different alloys the graphics aren't that bad.

just couldnt buy a car that looked like that, for a start you have got to drive it home feeling like a fool, but also if someone is stupid enough to think that looks good do you really think they have looked after it at all? every car that looks stupid around here is also neglected and covered in cheap crap stickers etc to make it look cool init.

Ok *waits for a barrage of abuse*... i bought this at the weekend.

It's actually in really good condition, loads of history, solid, very little rust and none has broken through and lovely to drive. The fella selling it was a decent lad too, made me a bacon roll on arrival! :cool:

First things first though - decals are coming off, i've made a start but didn't have enough time over the weekend so i have had to drive it to work with some still on. :eek: I'm picking up some standard GTi alloys this afternoon so they'll be changed ASAP but i might refurb them 1st, thinking anthracite but i need inspiration for colours to go with Trop Green.

Then see where we go from there...

i have seen this in person, although not good looking but body is fukin amazing. minimal scratches/dents, no visible rust as far as i could see (everytime i did see it was at night) but it has been ragged, i have seen him rag the balls of this car couple times..... ??

Back
Top Bottom