Turkmera and Gokmera - The 1.4 GX Runarounds

love it man!

daily rive equals win,
i like them as you figure out ways to mod them on the cheap like or for free.
using all your bits you got lying around :)

Yeah very much so. The car is mechanically brilliant, you know i wouldn't have it any other way, its just pretty much Matt all over and has shoddy brushed arches. If it was clean i'd keep it but it's just too tatty looking. Good value for a years running though, nowt to go wrong and some nice c/c bumpers on it etc.

Yeah very much so. The car is mechanically brilliant, you know i wouldn't have it any other way, its just pretty much Matt all over and has shoddy brushed arches. If it was clean i'd keep it but it's just too tatty looking. Good value for a years running though, nowt to go wrong and some nice c/c bumpers on it etc.

i'll speak to him tonight. he's basically asked me to find him a cheap reliable first car. this may be ideal.

i'll get back to you

i'll have a chat with him. he's getting married in two weeks so i dunno how he is sitting financially...

i'll text you later ;)

Aye its a sex machine. I love driving it though, totally care free of worry about it breaking down, it just wont.

Seen as Turkmera is up for sale, i am replacing the general running around with this....

Gok-mera! Chinese takeaway car - Red is lucky remember!

SDC10843.jpg

Currently undergoing a photoshop haha.

Taxed till August, Tested till december. I wont say how much i paid.

Alot more than Hallys guess but not silly money. Its done 111k miles. Full service history, bit of a scrape on the otherside and plenty of welding been done.

It'll be a mission to get it off. I wish i'd never binned the old tailgate and bumpers now but meh. I'll try and get it off but i'm not promising it'll be pretty.

Back
Top Bottom