what do you guys think about these 16 black alloys

You'll get them from halfords and no you cant use your old ones, it depends what size your old wheels were. spigot rings pad out the gap between the hub and inner part of the wheel, not every wheel is the same

oh i see...so do you they actually called ?...
they wont be that expensive right?

The seller jus sent me an email saying th center bore of those wheels is 67.1 so what does that mean ? so would that fit my car ? im confused =s

Measure the centre bore of your wheels and see what you get; if you get perhaps 66mm then you can assume that "67.1" probably means "67.1mm". If you get a centre bore less than 67.1mm then its pretty obvious these wheels will fit.
If you get a centre bore of more than 67.1mm then its time to invest in an angle grinder.

picard_facepalm.jpg

right the wheel measure at 67.1 so thats the outer dia. now measure the hub thats your inner dia. then get rings to thoses sizes. lets say for arguments sake the hub is 69.9 the u will need rings that is 69.9 in and 67.1 out diameter! get me!

Though if you meant the inner diameter of the wheel and outer diameter of the hub then you would be correct :lol:

need help guys i got the rims but it did come with a fitting kit so im wondering what SPIGOT RING should i get and nuts ...the nuts i got now didnt fit ..i tried earlier -.- ...

Back
Top Bottom