Who Said Girls Cant Do Mods This Is My Baby

all it needs is a full respray, it should look sweet. to heavy on the mobile text slang type stuff though !

it will have mate got them but dont wanna mess them up while working on car there still quite alot of work befor i can spray it tho and our spray both is no quite built yet either sorry about thread i was in a hurry at work.

thor said:
it will have mate got them but dont wanna mess them up while working on car there still quite alot of work befor i can spray it tho and our spray both is no quite built yet either sorry about thread i was in a hurry at work.

ahh! it is still to be resprayed, i like it, can't wait to see this homemade wide arch kit now

thor said:
my point would be borimg who to sat people like all ur cars u no

I am Norwegian.. Did not get that at all...

Guys, don´t be so harsh @ the girl, she has plans of painting the ride in marsh/april!

Still want more pics of the rear bumper!
Did not fancy a hood like that tho.

For wide arches check out Fashen´s car ;)

Respect for doing something different but I definitely don't like the bonnet. I prefer subtle mods. What are the plans for the engine ??

prizma said:
I am Norwegian.. Did not get that at all...

Don't feel bad, nobody else understood it either.

prizma said:
For wide arches check out Fashen´s car ;)

Strange thing to say when a pic of it has been posted and everyone says that it looks weird.

to go in aturbo mod from usa just waiting for a six speed box and the rally car is a tad more like my wide arch kit every pannel on the car will have been changed so why paint it befor then waste of money only time will tell if it looks good if not ill chuck it away and start again simple

are you trying to say your getting a turbo kit and a 6 speed gearbox? if so you must be spending huge money, what's your budget for this project?

thor said:
to go in aturbo mod from usa just waiting for a six speed box and the rally car is a tad more like my wide arch kit every pannel on the car will have been changed so why paint it befor then waste of money only time will tell if it looks good if not ill chuck it away and start again simple
good on you for being creative and diffrent :cool:
but im having a lot of trouble reading your posts as there hard to read, and not making sense without the punctuation :rolleyes:

prizma said:
Have a click
I like hes car tho... It´s a real prosject! :D

Thats wide arces for ya anyway!

Wheres our thread starter heading at?
sorry prizma but i still think that car is one of the uglyest cars ive ever seen.
too over the top, and a waste of money

rhyd4 said:
sorry prizma but i still think that car is one of the uglyest cars ive ever seen.
too over the top, and a waste of money

Agreed, you can't put bling bling wheels on a Almera, and them wide arches are pretty bad, Almera rally car arches are proper wide arch.

GTi kurt said:
Agreed, you can't put bling bling wheels on a Almera, and them wide arches are pretty bad, Almera rally car arches are proper wide arch.

Totally agree there. So i hope Thor that it's the whole body panel that has been widened. Looks so much better imo.

Looking forward to seeing it though. Something different and good luck to you for having the gutts and idea's to do it.

Matt

that blue one is fucking rank (although if your mates happy with it that's fine, it is his car at the end of the day) but a rally style wide one would be lovely if it was done right and had the power to match.

Back
Top Bottom