willmenz gti

awwww my old car :-

IMG00017-1.jpg

get some black rims :p

IMG00019.jpg

could end up being the nicest P1 on the club with ease this one

Has this been round a few members on here then?

It looks as though it needs a bit of TLC... Haven't spoke to the guy yet, but I'm sure I will bump into him at some point as he lives 2 doors down from a friend of mine.

I shall try and get this car back in the club...

Raceworx bought it, drowned it in a flood. I bought the shell and had a string of bad luck and stupid mistakes (Although it did run me around for about 8 months) -
First using an extremely low mileage engine that leaked oil due to faulty HG
Then a primera GT engine (During fitting I shorted out the car and the rev counter never worked again)
Then due to an incorrectly fitted rad fan switch it overheated and knackered the bearings
I had the first engine rebuilt with a new HG but the complete tosser of an engine builder didn't tighten up the cams, the chain slipped and the pistons hit the valves
I got a high mileage engine from Scott B for free, and it ran with that with no issues (Apart from the rev counter as mentioned previously)
Come MOT time the emissions were too high and a rear wheel bearing was buggered. I had no money and had completely lost faith in it, so...
Then I sold it to Willmenz, as far as I know he lost his licence some time later.
It previously has had 2 new rear quarters, was quite clean.

She doing awsome the rat look wont be staying just gathering some bits will be a minter after summer needs loads more doing :) where did you get glow in the dark paint from needs repainting because mirrors are staying but splitter is going putting tommos old one on :)

Back
Top Bottom