Windows Tints, Hot or Not?

• Yes, tint all windows!

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • Yes, tint the rear windows!

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • No, tints are not cool...

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
Ok, so me and some mates disagrees on the tints on the mera (N15 - 3 door). Let's settle this once and for all!

If you got tints post pics, so we have 1 thread with different images for those who wonder in the future!

I like tints, but I am not shure about having 5 or 3 windows done.. Also not shure on the 5 doors.. 5 or 7 tinted windows...

What you think??

i have them tinted on my car and i think it looks mint it suits the car if they wernt tinted i dont think it would have the same effect

i like tints but i would stay within the law, its just not worth it otherwise.
been tepted a few times but i keep thinkin... my cars shit, its so not worth spendin money on.

I think it depends on the colour, my old black SRi had full limo tints all round (including sunroof and sunstrip) at first, and then a man from the VOSA made me take the front ones off, so it looked like this:

sri2.jpg

but i dont think they'd suit my blue GTi at all, i think maybe a light smoke on the back three would look the best, basically, i dont like coloured cars with tints, apart from trop green almeras!

K33 ELV said:
but i dont think they'd suit my blue GTi at all, i think maybe a light smoke on the back three would look the best, basically, i dont like coloured cars with tints, apart from trop green almeras!

Ive seen a couple of Tropical Green Almera's with window tints and i think they look fantastic with that colour car. :D

Mick

the VOSA will get you to take them off becuase they are not legal.

I know, but i took the risk, was during my phase of sticking anything on my car that would fit - it was silly and im embarassed :O

that's why the GTi is staying standardy on the outside! lol

lol fair enough then /\

i think i am turning blind Andrew smith i never seen the tints on ur car before not come to look closely they are slighly tinted

Darren198712 said:
lol fair enough then /\

i think i am turning blind Andrew smith i never seen the tints on ur car before not come to look closely they are slighly tinted

aye its just a hint, am nae into blacked oot windows

subtle like the rest of the car ;)

i just have the two side back windows tinted, they look nice like, not over done or anything.. wouldn't bother tinting the front, dont think it suits too good...

Back
Top Bottom