woo got my GTi

Finally after a few month i've got my GTi! Sold the Lupo last week and bought a red P1. Decent nick, few spots of rust, but not much. 73k miles FSH for £900. The backbox is rotting through though as its rasps sometimes, just means i have to get a performance one for it! :)

Ian

thanks guys. I'll get around to being a full member in a week or so. Its a shame though cos its non body-kit but you can't have everything. Hopefully i'll find one in a scrapyard at some people so i can rape it for bits :)

I do love driving the car, rather quick but needs to be quicker! SSA manifold and a BMC is the first stop i think.

Yeah, there are always good sources for bits lurking in scrappies, or on the bay.

I do love driving the car, rather quick but needs to be quicker! SSA manifold and a BMC is the first stop i think.

Still, you must be having more fun than in the Lupo!

oh yeah totally, its good having a gearbox that can stretch its legs in gear, lupo was so short geared i was shifting all the time. Still with 100bhp in a Lupo it wasn't that slow. Loving the extra torque of the mera though, lazy driving ftw :)

Hi Ian, welcome. :)

If you can`t find a kitted P1 in a scrappy, drop a PM to O Dog on here, as he makes fibreglass copies of the kit. ;)

YOU SHOULD OF BOUGHT MINE!!...only messing, good that you got one in the end! You'll have to post some pictures of it up!

Back
Top Bottom