Your own personal touches to your car...

James MSC said:
OMG! I want one!! I didn't know you could actually buy them!!

Haha yeah, got mine from a TV studio merchandise type shop. In fact I have another one on my desk right here... ;)

Probably could get them mail order if you can understand Japanese :confused:

Ive got a nismo decal on each door just under the line, and nismo harness pads on the back belts. Also got the remains of the dealership sticker above the exhaust. had to scrap an HKS Sticker off and found it under some paint where someone had tried to cover it up. It says Nissan Prince Osaka. I assume thats where the car was sold from. Saw an S13 with the same sticker above the tail pipe in Aberdeen a few months ago too. Thats about it really, oh and some old parking permit and tax disc thing from japan in the top of the windscreen.

Veero said:
Haha yeah, got mine from a TV studio merchandise type shop. In fact I have another one on my desk right here... ;)

Probably could get them mail order if you can understand Japanese :confused:
Whats their official name? lol I only know it as the rarr monster! haha

OOOOber mods (omg, like, declare to insurance?)

- Air Freshener decked out with a Livingston FC badge (jass!... hanging from mirror)
- One of those proper vent plug in air fresheners because above has no smell anymore
- Livingston FC window sticker on rear window bottom
- Mobile Phone holder in vent drivers side (yes, I do have a bluetooth handsfree headset :D)
- Window Suction sat-nav mount. I got lost in Glasgow once looking for Partick Thistle's ground. It was scary. I vowed never to get lost ever again.
- PJ Tips monkey in the "tray" passengerside
- Non slip surfaces in tray, middle compartment, and in front of gear knob

"SR20 inside" stickers on the doors, in front of the GTi stickers on the B pillars.

AOC `hamburger` logo in windscreen above tax disc.

Black P1 grille with "INSANE" sticker on top of Nissan badge.

Tailgate badges replaced with vinyl versions & "AOC" instead of Nissan.

Sincere gratitude goes to Damo-sri for supplying all of the above & personally fitting the "SR20 inside" stickers. :cool:

Also, an ebay cup holder & tray fitted in the bottom DIN hole (not the saab one).

Numberplates with the Nissan badge on the end & " www.almeraownersclub.com " along the bottom.

So far, that`s it, but as my sig says, I`m in the process of putting an "N15 ***" plate on it.

James MSC said:
Whats their official name? lol I only know it as the rarr monster! haha

He's called Domo Kun, a Japanese animated cartoon character. Searh on YouTube for some vids, totally out there and random but hilarious. Sometimes there's Domo stuff on eBay but to get it from Japan most sites are in Japanese :(

I have only just got my GTi so the only personalised bit I have so far is a GTi badge from a VW, looks kind of cool as it has the silver GT & the i is red, goes well on the black car....

I'm planning more personalised bits when money allows

i've got a mannequin in one of those chemical spraying suits from b&q lying in my back seat, it looks pretty convincing. I see people looking in looking quite concerned from time to time. Quite why its there... I was drunk i think... Damn art school students!

Back
Top Bottom