1.6 to errrrr.... 1.6

well im trully pissed of now :(

i think someones had a go at stealing my rims set of for a meeting today after work and i started hearing a knocking noise so started home and it got worse and worse.. jaked the car up and theres a wheel nut missing from each front wheel and the rest were slack.. the wheels were off on sunday last and they were tightened up with an air gun so they were on tight!

i think one of the bearings is fucked now though but carnt be sure it sounds okay now iv put the wheels back on im just going to have to keep an eye on it... and i piked up some locking wheel nut the other week just not put them on yet.. looks like it might be a little reminder to do it.....

Sure you havent stretched the nuts and threads with the air gun, change the shape of the peaks of a thread and you will affect its locking force.

nah iv just fitted them back on and a locking wheel nut car seems fine now just gona keep an eye on them..

got a response from noble they want £60+vat to do a couple of power runs with me messing with the cams so ill probly book in there early next month..

in future i really wouldnt air gun them on, last garage to do that sheered a stud instantly

defo check them every day for the near future dude

power run seems a decent price, i paid 70 quid for one power run lol

Back
Top Bottom