200sx?

i was just wondering if any1 on here has had any experience with 200sxs? S13/a, S14/a

Been gettin a real urge for RWD action and loving Nissan its the logical choice!

would love feedback from people that have driven them :)

Taz :lol:

A mate of mine who used to have an S14 reckons they're just as bulletproof as the Almera engine-wise.

I can't say for sure though never had one...would love one though!!

been looking at insurance quotes and have found one for 700 TPFT which is way less than when i first got the Almera :D so im getting very very tempted. only thing is it would prob mean gettin rid of the 'mera :(

I had a blue S14A for a short period, very nice car, try to get one with leather (I had cloth trim). Performace was good, never seemed particularly 'fast' but would reach speed effortlessly. I would certainly buy another.

Dad had a S14 for 5 years used to drive it quite alot...great cars but will bite you in the ass if your an unskilled driver. Very relaible...but if something does go wrong...it can get very expensive.

GTi kurt said:
Dad had a S14 for 5 years used to drive it quite alot...great cars but will bite you in the ass if your an unskilled driver. Very relaible...but if something does go wrong...it can get very expensive.

Yeah, remember an interview with a chap from SXOC, saying the club typically loses five cars in winter. I.i.r.c, it is to do with the automatic changing cogs on corners and losing traction.

went out in my mates today, he hasnt had it that long and is slowly modding it, is about stage .5 atm, and I see what your saying about it not feeling "fast" but it gets up to speed and just seemed to keep going,
He said he was sat at 160 and it still wanted to go :eek:

mate had an s13 with the rb25 in.. Rediculously good fun! made me want one!
just look out for the rotten back ends..

back end was nice and happy!

comfortable cars and can be modified to be really nice too!

Mate of mine bought an S13 last week, he reckons it was quite quick. He crashed it on the way home. Now trying to rebuild his front end :)

i have a friend with an s14 with around 270bhp, he seems to have bought a bit of a dog though as its never been out the garage and has ended up costing a fair bit more than what he paid for it so make sure you look over them properly before you buy. As with any car really :)

quickdraw said:
mate had an s13 with the rb25 in.. Rediculously good fun! made me want one!
just look out for the rotten back ends..

back end was nice and happy!

comfortable cars and can be modified to be really nice too!

u mean george off of msc?

whats he drivin these days?

iv only had a short drive in a mildly tuned s13 but was very fun and quick, very soft suspension though which i wasn't too kean on. im planning to hopefully get an s14a later this year. like people have said though the back end does like to step out quite abit so just got to take it easy untill your fully comfortable with it and ALWAYS be carefull in winter lol

You seem to be able to find decent cheap parts all over the net for the SX's aswell!
For me it would have to be a S14A, if not an ITR-DC2.

200.jpg

my boy friend's (old) sx not long after he bought it, later had differant wheel's, no spoiler, striped inside fancy brake's and coilover's, aftermarket diff etc,
and about 300 brake :D

as a standard car they are a touch bland but it's all easly changed, std suspension is very soft and the std exhaust is very restictive,

if your looking at a s13 rust is your main problem, s14's are quite bullet proof, need carefully set up tho,

Back
Top Bottom