Almera N16 GTiR

Hi,
so one day I woke up and figured out I wanted to build an unique car... It took us about 4,5 months to build it but it's here, it's alive and it's damn quick... :)
The power and the torque is safe for the car itself.
The last dyno test showed us 320 ps and torque at 350 Nm.

I could write all modifications that were made in the car as the whole ride is one custom part... ;) Only body was left stock... not whole, but more than less..................... for now.... :)

The rest you will find in the pictures below... :)
If you have any questions, let me know! :)

dsc7755.jpg

dsc7748.jpg

dsc7704.jpg

silnikg.jpg

dsc0136s.jpg

dsc0133k.jpg

dsc0123a.jpg

dsc0117jtf.jpg

dsc0115.jpg

0,8 bar =
hamowanko.jpg

:)

Now it's pumping 1.2 bar... :D The turbo is T28! :)

Peter

thats really good mate darren is gonna get a woody lol

Mate,
I am here because of Darren... :)
He told me about this spot... ;)

Thanks for good opinion of the car... The best comes when you pass 60 mph... people get shocked when you accelerate and there is no ending... you pass 120 mph and it still accelerates... I just tried 140... too scared to go until about 167 mph... :D That's almost 270 km/h!!!! :D

If sb goes like that with his or hers Evo, STI, etc. nothing unusual... if Almera goes 120... and still accelerates... people get crazy... haha! :) That's the currency people pay you for fun! :)

Peter.

Very nice car, must of done some great fab work on that.

What management are you running?

Amazing project, thanks for coming on here and showing us :)

My pleasure mate! :)

I also came to ask you for help. I have noticed, GB is one of the best places to seek for nice bodyworks... Do you have any idea where I can find the GTiR back spoiler? It doesn't have to be new, etc... need to adapt it to my car... I also need some other gadgets... If anyone is willing to help me in seeking them, I would be glad! :)
Moreover the car is just about to be put for sale and as soon as I finish it, I will try to sell it. If anyone is interested, just let me know by PM or here in the Thread.

Thanks in advance,
Peter.

Very nice car, must of done some great fab work on that.

What management are you running?

We are using polish trick. Couldn't effort the Standalone yet so we used local solution. It let's you cheat the original computer and manage the AFR. Thanks to that we could pump more in the turbo.
What we still need to put in is electronic Boost Controller and Standalone computer. It is not critical for the car to run such power or even more as the potential is high but extremely useful. :)

Peter.

great work gone into this, and it looks quite nice too... im glad i was randomly looking at youtube now, otherwise we would never have seen this!

the last time I was that aroused by a car was when I got up close and personal to a GTR at Goodwood.....

the last time I was that aroused by a car was when I got up close and personal to a GTR at Goodwood.....

wanna buy it? :p

We are working on couple things under the hood right now... Need to put the battery in the back instead of the spare wheel, need to reorganize the intake and separate it from the hot air. Moreover we need to turn the Turbo charger 180 degrees so the return to the Intercooler is short, flat and below the engine. Right now it catches the hot temperature as hell... :(
If the car stays with me, during the winter we are looking forward to working on the light parts of the body such as hood, trunk door (if that's how ya call it... ;)).
Than we want to put in the back a RollBar so it's safer to have fun with it. :)
One more thing. If we are to put inside the brakes from Skyline, we need to put the wheels wider as the alloys I am using come in the way... :) We will put inside 0,5 cm distance ring so the wheels will go 1 cm to the site... The car is going to look better and what is the most vital, is going to grip much better in the corners. :)

Peter.

Back
Top Bottom