Almera N16 GTiR

I am trying to take such things as a joke but as far as I am concerned, we can joke in any other way...

Returning to your question: The car is still FWD (unfortunately) as switching it to 4x4 would be extremely tough, expensive and dumm... :)
I had this idea to switch the body to Pulsar GTiR... but I couldn't find any that would fit my needs.

The car is for sale with everything "under hood" instead of the Defi gauges. I am looking forward to changing it to Subaru or Evo (because of the drive)... ;)

My dear, old friends, the time has come... It's happening. :)

dsc5120.jpg

dsc5129m.jpg

dsc5198.jpg

dsc5145t.jpg

he's looking for pictures of the engine in the car mate, she looks very nice! I don't like all the stickers on the car though, maybe take off all the stickers and spray the intercooler black so that its really subtle?

Dude... The stickers are not for you to like them... That's marketing man... I don't give a s@!$!@^ if sb likes it or not, I want people to see them and to check what the web addresses have inside... ;)

I am sure you would do a lot to the car... I would too, just give me some extra cash. ;)

Looks amazing mate! Got to love seeing an N16 in a mag photo shoot :D

The engine shots will be in the mag. I will get those pictures in a month and a week. :) Will upload them here. Those pictures are gonna be great, so I would prefer to upload them when I get them to taking some by myself without my friends equipment. :)

One more thing. I need Skyline GT-S brakes or something else. Just not to expensive and really good braking system for the front wheels.
Can anyone advise me If he or she can help me on this matter?

Thanks! :)

Spootie

Ok,
now I am mad... :p The car got a new name and I wanted to change the name of the thread... anyone can help on doing this? :)

Thanks! :)))

Yeah... thanks mate... I went to the editing section of the first post, just missed the "go advanced" button... :)

Thanks again! :) Hope you like the new name of my project. :))

Peter

Mates,
if anyone had any big front brakes for N16 for sale, let me know please. I am looking for such. ;)

Thanks! :)

I think happyharrysco has got a 280mm setup for sale at the moment. Or is that not big enough for all that power!

Back
Top Bottom