Almera owner at last. my 5dr SRi

Hey. Finally bought one after being registered here for agers. 5Dr black SRi. I'm truly in love with it. Suprisingly quick I thought although my old car sucked. And when people complain about the plasticy crappy interiors, I really like that too.

Here are the pics from the advertisement thing, later I'll nick my sisters digital camera and take some proper shots.

srifront2.jpg

blackSRi.jpg

SRIREAR2.jpg

:D:D

Do induction kits or air filters etc have any benefit on these or not? Won't be changing anything for a couple month, but just curious.

I found mine cured a horrible flat spot i was getting mid range. You'll have to make sure you get one that relocates the filter away from the engine as the standard induction kits just put a filter where the air box is.

a) why blank out the reg?
b) why do it so badly?

Hundreds of people can see your car every day, what difference does it make if its online?

a) why blank out the reg?
b) why do it so badly?

Hundreds of people can see your car every day, what difference does it make if its online?

I guess because if someone wants a reg fora nicked one etc, they won't sit on the bridge all day waiting for a black one to drive past, onlines quicker? Who knows really, just a habit I picked up.=/

I think I'll keep the SRi badge though, adds a little sporty touch I think.

Thanks for all the comments and congrats etc also.

Welcome to the SRi family, you wait till you get a 421 manifold hehe

Definately wear the SRi badge with pride, tehres not many of them so show it off :D

I guess because if someone wants a reg fora nicked one etc, they won't sit on the bridge all day waiting for a black one to drive past, onlines quicker? Who knows really, just a habit I picked up.=/

I think I'll keep the SRi badge though, adds a little sporty touch I think.

Thanks for all the comments and congrats etc also.

Well its ruined my day. Was going great up until now, but you've ruined it.

Back
Top Bottom