Almera TSi

How come on GA16DE 6psi, should i change electronic unit or not ? I will put K16 turbo, custom made manifold for GA16, oil cooler, intercooler, BOV, and maybe i will link a manual boost controller, correct me if I miss something.. any help will be plus for me! ;)

Vasil

Good then, I found a Nistune ECUs. I just wanna make replica of your car, I need some already tested car. Tell me more about this on PM.
How much PSI u make with turbo and how come with HP, is it better then SR20 ? How many litters on 100km? Can i try with original pistons and rods? What is max boost who's they can take without broken parts? And btw i will boost on LPG i will not use a Petrol :)

This is my mine kkk k16: http://89.215.69.162/turbo/

WIDT - Chopped in half sunroof mechanism yo!

Saved about 8kg inc removal of the roof lining, interior lights, sunroof motor and brackets etc.

PA040646.jpg

PA040650.jpg

PA040651.jpg

The real reason behind this was, after all the rain my N/S/R footwell flooded with water and the leak was coming from the sunroof.
So i removed the lot today and sealed the glass in as a tempory repair.

I'll put a blanking plate in there eventually, i just hope it does the job and doesnt leak anymore.

Probably should have done this before the shakeys RWYB, but hey ho.

^I can believe it mate, weighed quite a lot especially when undoing the last bolt and trying to hold the weight of the whole assembly without it falling on my head!

Well, started stripping the Almera today, amazing how it takes years to put all the parts on, and then its all stripped off in a single day.

Bye bye Almera, I finally did it. :no:

You may think I'm heartless thanking your post, but I'm just looking forward to what your Autech will become. And N/A pwns.

Back
Top Bottom