Amys Green N15

I thought about it just for over the summer but never got round to actually doing it and nOw winters coming I'm going to need it for the ice in the mornings etc.

I think I could do with a full gti body kit tbh, then it's the hassle of getting it painted and fitted.
Or I could actually get a gti. ;D hehe
In the mean time I'll stick with small details. Plus it's the small things that make the difference ain't it.

I got a quote for tints on the 3 back windows £100 but until I get a job none of that's happening.
Do fancy a set of gti headlights too.
:wink:

Yea the GTI headlights would be the Job :) Wow.. £100 thats very expensive.. :O i got my whole almera done including Visor for about €130 euro... thats about £110 sterling :O

Just get a good front bumper, splitters usually always look a bit 'stuck on', a GTi bumper, P1 or P2 would be much better, and sort the arch gap that a lifted Disco 1 would be proud of :)

Like I say, once I get a job my list of things to do will be endless.
What I've got in mind ATM;
Wind deflectors
Exhaust
Window tints
Lowering springs
Bumpers/sideskirts etc. (just don't wanna really be getting into things that need painting)

Teency updade after not driving the meera for a few months. Got a replacement speedo cluster thingy and 2 slat grill from Mij so fitted them other day. I felt really smart doing the speedo all by myself lol.
I think it looks really good and even better now i know how fast i'm going. I just need a new front numberplate and MAYBE paint the bumper inserts gloss black :D
My next plans are Flat blade wipers and window tints (DIY window tints)
Oh and forgot the addition of a new sticker.
a720c6a2.jpg

be10a113.jpg

Looks quite good. The Gold works well with the Black grille. I reckon Phase 2 Gti Headlights with the Black surround would finish the front end off.....

Oh and a new Number Plate ;)

if you like the stickers then leave them on ,its all about personal taste......DIY window tints are a big no no as they normally look shite ........

What racer said. I did the tints myself on my old celica and it looked ok but I wouldn't dare try the back of it so wouldn't recommend it.

As for the stickers I had loads of them but then I just got bored of them and I prefer the look without but as he also said if you like them then let them stay. If you don't then remove them :)

The good thing about stickers is you can change them whenever you like. If your fed up of them, rip em off and start again!

Its just that I was looking back at pictures of it without them and it looked good but thats probably because im not used to it being that plain.
I'm going to try the DIY tints anyway because ive got the film now so I've got nothing to lose...I could always take them off again if theyre not good.
Thanks for the input though, i think i'll take a few off see how i feel. :D

Back
Top Bottom