Another Sunny N14(turbo)+Sentra SE-R B13

Hi guys, already presented myself... i´m a sr20 lover and i´m from sunny Portugal, and i have two rare machines, specially rare the SE-R in Europe.

Really short spec:

Stock unmodified EUDM 10:1 Sr20de
Hybrid Td05h-16g Subaru STI turbo at 0.6bar
Tial MVS EWG on stock adapted gtir manifold
Full 3" SS magnaflow exhaust including Downpipe
GTIR fuel pump(DW200 to be mounted), GTIR chipped ECU, GTIR MAF(GTR to be mounted)
440cc Yellow subaru injectors
Apexi SAFC2+Innovate LM-1 wideband conected to Apexi TT for WBO2 live readout
Japspeed FMIC
Gizzmo IBC-R boost controler+Forge BOV
Custom made Koni CSK´s coilovers+Poly bushes all round, including power rack
Custom Subaru 4 pots, 300mm Tarox G88 discs+ 300zx TT Master Cylinder+ Goodridge lines
GTIR bodywork + Compomotive TH2 in 7x16
Custom reinforced Kevlar clutch disc+ clutchmasters pressure plate

It resulted in 303.8BHP and 310nm

Pics from this sunday(first track outing):

The sentra:

I have much more pics and vids, if you guys want too... hope you guys enjoy...

Last edited:
50 views and no comment... damn wrong forum... ahahahahha

And if i say i´m planing scraping the Sentra to "gti" an almera 1.4 SR?

Hey guys i´m in a bit of a puzzle...

The oil temp gets pretty high, i don´t have a oil cooler yet, in fact i have, but cannot mount it, due to the highport awkward filter housing... the n14 gti as a stock to oil to water cooler but it´s clearly not suficient for my setup.

Also it has this weird long half treaded part, that does not accept the mocal plate center nut.

Also the space is really tight on the top mounted filter housing, due to the ABS pump, wires, and plugs, not easy to put the plate, filter and lines in...

I´ve read on the dash that some people cut the protruding non treaded part down, but b13´s don´t have ABS, so it´s solves only half the problem.

So i´ll have to use a VE or GTIR housing, but even then i don´t know if it fits, or will it the PS pump or even the PS rack, the gtir is pretty bulky and also has a oil to water cooler.

Did anyone deal with this before?

Back
Top Bottom