AOC South Meet Aug'08 pics

Cool to see the ppl we meet online pays off for others! Assuming you're referring to R390?
If you can't wait www.japan.fi can supply one for 400 Euros. Which works out to be same as ordering from EndlessR in Japan - quite rare to find second-hand!

awesome, cheers for that fella. yeh he seems a decent bloke, keeps me updated on european track days he goes to etc.

i'll check those sites out, all i need is a MAF when ive got the ECU sorted, im assuming i just send them an e-mail about the ECU yeh?

awesome, cheers for that fella. yeh he seems a decent bloke, keeps me updated on european track days he goes to etc.

i'll check those sites out, all i need is a MAF when ive got the ECU sorted, im assuming i just send them an e-mail about the ECU yeh?

Both of them are contactable by email. Japan.fi are pretty good at English.

does the neovvl acutally work properly now? ie proper ecu and proper exhaust etc?

Why do we have a member of hanson on here?.....................
IMG_6807.jpg

Hanson? Fuck off lol. I would cut my hair but I look like a prat without it covering my mug haha. And as I seem to recall from another thread, no fringe, no minge.

Been on the phone to insurers and apparently anything I put on my car which is cosmetic won't affect my premium, so let the modding commence :D So someone find me a ph1 bumper and some gti alloys to get me going.

Then maybe next year do some go faster stuff :)

hopelessness on the phone to his insurers

ring ring
insurance wife:hello
hansen:hmmmbop.
insurance wife:oh hello hansen
hansen:yeah bop
insurance wife:so what can we help you with?
hansen:hmmbop, dilly dob bop
ooooyeah

insurance wife: Ok I'll just check that out for you
hansen:hmm hmm hmmm
insurance wife: Any cosmetics wont affect your premium, but it would be replaced with standard parts in the event of any claims
[hansen:bop bop doo wop
bop bop,yeah yeah yeahhhhhh

CUNTTTTTT

Nobody wanna stick up for me? :(

I wouldn't worry about it. Darren L gets burnt on numerous occasions so you're not alone. Its just sarcasm - only affects you if you take it seriously.

Anyway ppl, I know there's a AOC Rolling road poll going on, was wondering if there would be interest in a local or Southern location RR day at the next meet?

Was thinking of SRR. I've asked for a quote... so we'll see what they say.

Cheers
L

Wow quick response from Charlie.
Unfortunately, he can't match Speed Racers £25 per head for 13 cars but he can do £35 for minimum of 10 cars.

I'll also ask Tuning Japanese since I'm picking up the car tomorrow. Stay tuned!

He's obviously just a K3YBO4RD WORRIORRRR

It's alright, I get stick all the time about my hair lol. I'm used to it.

£35 for a RR day doesn't sound too bad does it? Would be quite interested to see what my car has at stock, then I can have a fiddle etc... Has anyone ever supercharged a GA14 almera?

I'm up for that Leigh :thumb: It would cost £10+ on fuel to get to the midland location anyway.

Back
Top Bottom