Autech GTi

gonna leave the bumper as it is I prefer it and I dont have to worry as much if it gets damaged

Congrats Sam, good to see more people realising the potential of these cars. Makes me wish mine looked better

I have been converted :D

if your looking to change your dizzy and rotor arm soon use nissan parts, me and rob have used pattern ones and it caused both to miss under acceleration, a genuine nissan one for a high port should be fine although I would like to try an almera one to see if it works...

does your temp needle stay halfway all the time?

Heres a few of the mods Ive sussed out

Tein Type HR suspension
A very nice manifold
HKS Induction Kit
(had) HKS spark plugs
Splitfire leads
Tomei forged wheels
Endless brake pads
Nismo shifter
Earthing Kit
Yashio Factory Rad Cap

I have added;

5zigen Oil Cap

Will add;

Blitz Filter
Orange Corner Lamps

Needs;
2 new rear tyres

Have given it a full service changing all the filters and most of the fluids still got coolant and gearbox to go,

been in contact with a guy in Auz who is going to get me part numbers for Autech specific bits :)

P1010025.jpg

P1010027.jpg

P1010043.jpg

The silver looks good with white wheels. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Get a bit of vinyl or something between the door and the side window. Go on, you KNOW you want to.

I like the bumper and splitter actually.

Nice mods, got a set of p2 headlights if your after some...Will have to come and have a look at this when I've got some transport.

Autech on neovvl.co.uk has some really nice engine mods on his Autech, last dyno was 220bhp & now has head work and link ecu so next dyno results should be interesting.
He rebuilt and modified his DE because one of the rockers broke and smashed up one of his cams etc:
First thing you should do is fit some rocker stoppers. Do it now, close the neovvl tab, go to ebay (or similar) and order a set, do this NOW! Lol. Until you fit them refrain from reving your car over the 7k mark or you'll suffer eventually.

http://www.neovvl.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=453

Nice mods, got a set of p2 headlights if your after some...Will have to come and have a look at this when I've got some transport.

yes yes you will..

Im not going to change the lights, not changing anything other than adding my orange corners :) It needs a few bits of paint sorting on the door and roof might get the wheels refurbed but that wont be for a long while yet.

Back
Top Bottom