Autech Pulsar Version

Just put the bronze wheels on it nothing else, and definitely no fucking orange go look at robs old car to see why orange doesn't work.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Bronze or silver wheels, put the bonnet back on correctly aint no one got time for that badly fitted post crashed style that doesnt help cooling, drop the nurb and bonnet stickers job finished

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

So went to Evotune on RR day and got this :( surely it cant be right since the last dyno sheet I've got got 188.3 :(

I'm quite disappointed to be honest with the result :(

Fair play to different dynos etc but basically 20bhp, i do know what you mean like pel lol, I was just wanting a dyno to keep going back to the same one after doing upgrades etc.

I'll find the old one and post it up to see the difference aswell

different dyno's for sure, cant compare sadly. the curve looks neat and tidy tho if anything, what was the whp?

@ different dyno's you can have similar whp readings with different bhp figures, due to the way the machine has been set up to calculate the tranny looses, dont sweat it - plus all our cars are getting older now too :)

I'm not sure the whp I thought it would of been on the print out so wasn't watching the screen, as I was recording the run :(

Does it feel 20bhp down? You would notice that
Nope not in the slightest feels the same as when I got it mate, gets fully serviced every 3k and reserviced and changed if it hasn't been used in a while, and still only has roughly 49k on the clock :)

What's the current engine spec these days?

Taken from FB:

Hotshot 6 manifold 4-2-1 3" wrapped,
Dastek ecu,
Apexi air filter,
LSD gearbox,
XTD Lightened flywheel,
Exedy clutch,
Advanced timing,
Decat'd,
Had custom 2.5 exhaust

I'd check your ignition timing
dd

Last edited:
You're also 15ft/lb of torque. Different Dynos I'd say. At least you have a baseline now if you go back with other stuff done, like you say. You will have to change your Sig though ;)

Smooth power curve, a flat torque line and perfect fueling. No problem there.
The dyno dynamics is called the 'heart breaker' for a reason.

So got the ASP mani sorted in Matt black and gold on the asp letters, I think it looks good.

Also got my pads done but looks like rear brakes are seizing.

Back
Top Bottom