I haven't post on here in 4 months but ive still got the old pulsar
IMG_4381.jpg
IMG_5925.jpg
IMG_5827.jpg

Tought i'd chuck up a few old photo's too
IMG_4389.jpg
IMG_4337.jpg
IMG_85234.jpg

i'm Still got my eye out for a new n15 for a rust free shell, i would like an SLX but i might go for any clean sedan.

Got some new parts on the way! I'll post them up when they get here! ;) These are the first parts I've bought for pulsar in 6 months :eek:

Almost all my parts have arrived!
So here is what ive got so far :D
IMG_7680.jpg~original

B14 Sentra foglights, these aren't genuine but they are brand new and that's good enough
I'm putting these in tomorrow. they cost $220 AUD

IMG_7669.jpg~original

Second parts were a brand new pair of genuine VZ-R indicators in packaging. They are a thing of beauty!
These were only cost $175 AUD

just waiting on some SSS/GTI headlights to match the indicators:)

nice pickups. havent heard of people using the B14 foglights, would be a nice change from those bloody screw covers on the series 2 foggies.

nice pickups. havent heard of people using the B14 foglights, would be a nice change from those bloody screw covers on the series 2 foggies.
Cheers Leroy, yeah it's becoming quite popular over here in oz, they are a perfect fit into the N15 bumpers and like you said no bloody awful screw covers. I broke my old ones pulling them out :(. Heres some comparison shots for ya :)
IMG_7738.jpg~original
IMG_7739.jpg~original

I got my SSS Headlights finally!
The passenger one was second hand for $66AUD bucks! :D
and the driver one was a brand new genuine one from my work for $295AUD :eek:

So they will go in with the VZR Indicators tomorrow :D:D:D
image_1.jpg~original

Last edited:
Looks good!

I remember when lights used to go for silly money over here too. Now you struggle to give them away!

On Monday the 17 of April I sold my pulsar to one of my best mates as I didn't need it or use it anymore and he really needed a car.
I may still post up pictures of it if he decides to work on it or modify it, but we will see how that goes. I also purchase the blue falcon ute you see there, it's a 2003 BA XR8 Ford Falcon with a 5.4L DOHC V8 & 5 speed manual.
DSC_02122.jpg~original

Back
Top Bottom