Best Almera, PERIOD

Okay, let the project commence

History:
I had a 172 Renault Clio which I broke for parts to buy my dream car, Mazda RX7 FD3s... After 2 months of ownership I blew a rotor tip meaning it wouldn't start so I went out and bought this for £370 cash in hand from a Jehovah witness who stored the car in the garage most nights and owned from new.
This had done 100,000 miles when I bought it, 100% standard as it came from the factory, rust free shell, apart from the outer arches and boot lid...

941903_10151681756290407_1135700796_n.jpg

944492_10151681756195407_510402468_n.jpg

181211_10151681755905407_1136401222_n.jpg

968931_10151681756080407_1730195577_n.jpg

The Plan:
- Coilovers
- PH2 head lights
- Lucino grill
- VZR rear lights
- 9j Rotor Grid Spec V's
- Wide arches
- 1.6 VVL Head on the 2.0 SR20 bottom end
- Jenvey Throttle bodies
- 4-2-1 Manifold, de-cat and silenced center section and backbox
- Stripped out and caged
- Rear spats
- Side skirts
- PH2 front bumper
- Bucket seats (Bride or Recaro)

Can't think of anything else I want to do to it other than that... But as Chunk knows... I'm impatient so won't take long!

So far:

Fake Apexi filter:
419602_10151681755870407_144331723_n.jpg

- Timing advanced my Michael
- Heating Fixed
- OMP Steering wheel
- Clear fog lights,
- Clear indicators

I bet you are so impatient 1/4 of these things get done and you sell it and buy something else.

That looks damn clean round the rear mounts. Not many left in that good nick.

Good plans.. get on with it and get the pics up!

I bet you are so impatient 1/4 of these things get done and you sell it and buy something else.

Got it in 1 Sam.......... lol and yes the shell is VERY clean considering the outer arches that looked shit, i expected the shell to be shit tbh, but i was pleasantly surprised when looking over it, i believe Rowdy posted the link up for this i saw it and we figured we'd take a look as it wasn't an hour away and it has been undersealed and cared for its survived :) definitely a good starter :)

PERIOD..... Ha!

I'm going back to browsing the interweb now.

Its because it's period red!... Ladies, please refrain, one at time.

inahole, I could be your sister for £50 a night, live out your deep dark fantasies ;)

GTi Kurt, correct, this I, long haired, jew nosed dude with condom and headphones on his head

Paul, who is this Elliot, he sounds like a beautiful man that the ladies can't resist.

Edk, Bradford folk are not half as bad as us Suffolker's...

Oh I love banter and I will cross the line, most of the things I say are darker than Stevie wonder... Be warned and keep it coming! =)

Jake, Inahole is Elliott. ....hes like Batman but more Tony Stark!

....phone....

Oh right, Heyyy Elliott you sexy beast, no wonder you have fantasies about your sister, it's in her blood... The reference to these superheroes meaning he has no powers, but lots of money and likes to dress up?

Why does everyone think I'm going to break it? Is it that bad? I quiet enjoy the almera and I know they make a good track car!

It's not bad at all Jake, it's your past history they're digging at ;)

Oh right, maybe I should inform that I was in Clio ownership for 3 years and how many times I brought my clio brought 1.4 back to life before opting out and building the 2.0l clio which I had for a year which I only broke because it wouldn't pass a legitiment MOT and 2 years of pressure to sell it from my family... Very loyal to cars I've built =)

Back
Top Bottom