Best Almera, PERIOD

Is that due to weight transfer? As its already pointing forward before the brakes come on so less wobbly nose diving?

Everyone shut up and talk about my car
wD719.gif

Jake, do a more in depth update with before/after lowering and also better pictures.. you know the ones that have been put on facebook nicely for you ..............

Jake, do a more in depth update with before/after lowering and also better pictures.. you know the ones that have been put on facebook nicely for you ..............

URGH, I don't have time, too busy trying to buy this bloody engine ;)

don't listen to him all he sells are hopes and dreams.. he keeps all his SR20's in a warehouse..

He and I will be quite the pair, I store turbo's and superchargers in mine that run in hopes and dreams... GT45, or Eaton Supercharger anyone?

Hinges on something atm but if its a go I will need to shift the bits quickly.

If that becomes the situation drop me a PM or Text (07714531581) and we will see what we can do, but for now I will focus on this other engine because its good deal!

I would want to be sure before it was infront of me.

Could be fucked, without it being stripped down ...

I would want to be sure before it was infront of me.

Could be fucked, without it being stripped down ...

Still in talks with the guy but in all honesty as he now knows were English he's tried to bump 200E on the price and now won't reply.

Fucking racist bitches lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

So most of you was right, I wouldn't keep the Almera and finish all my plans... But chunky now owns the beast so can continue the project ;) ... Nothing will happen to it... Michael want's it near enough standard!

My new car however isn't a million million miles away from the almera, the engines just been mounted 90 degrees with a turbo!

944751_10151837288315407_1221353179_n.jpg

1005450_10151841117730407_588102692_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom