IMG-20111110-00390-1.jpg

IMG-20111110-00391.jpg

IMG-20111109-00386.jpg

IMG-20111112-00430.jpg

IMG-20111112-00423.jpg

IMG-20111112-00409.jpg

IMG-20111112-00412.jpg

IMG-20111112-00418.jpg

Engine bay needed to be a more in your face colour IMO, looks like a red car sprayed white now, although if under the bonnet was done and the engine had some red accents it could look really good!

Almost got déjà vu though, looks just like your old one with a few bits added on!

I really like it!

Don't know if you care about my opinion but I love it with the lucino grille. I just really don't like the wheel colour, sorry. Looks muddy.

me personally would of been

engine bay = black not red it dont look right
vzr grill in black
vzr front bumper or autech not ph2 dont look right
all rear windows blacked out fronts slightly tinted
rear plate holder done in black
braonze grids or something
or possibly matt black top and spoiler

this for me would be a win win :)

vzr grill in black

So basically what you want to do to your car?

vzr grill in black

Personally I would have made it a 3 door, painted it all black, autech front bumper and skirts, no rear splitter, black gti alloys with a red lip, 2 slat grille, p1 lights, vzr rears, autech interior and engine/gearbox, lowered on rsr springs, with a stegosaurus and a rubber duck on the dashboard.

I know what you mean about the car looking red originally, however if you look into the engine bay, you can immediately tell its been recently painted!

But my plans are for some red bits here and there scattered around the car (lucino's, red calipers, red interior bits) so the white and red can be a good match.

Also, there are other bits here and there that need to be perfected such as black c pillars.

yeah kind of mate without fibre bonnet but i think it would look nicer in 5 door for some strange reason, and im not doing it no more im still in two minds been thinking of just getting a full respray in black and taking the c/fibre bonnet off

Don't like the rear lights, the wheels or the red bay - just looks like tacky and unfinished. Rest of the car looks spot on though :) What design is that on the rocker?

What bulbs you got in the headlights?

To be fair, he wanted red wheels but i thought it would look too similar to Damien's. That is my choice of colour i think it should have been more goldish?

+1 to under bonnet being done red too. Will tie it in better. I'm not sold on the wheel colour I'm afraid.

Good work though and it's looking smart whatever :)

Back
Top Bottom