Biscuits Pulsar

I feel a bit like Hitler. Now to get the AOC to rid the UK of glee/big brother/xfactor/geordie shore/essex/lee nelson fans.

Is the engine going to be way shiney? Polished rocker cover etc?

Right.. where do i begin?

So i had the engine out my brown mera, but that engine was left outside whilst i was on holiday, and the spark plug rusted and snapped inside..

so i tried to get the engine in the black car running, but that was just pure fucked and just wouldn't start, timing WAS bang on ..

so i moved on to third engine, which i picked up from ebay for £15 :) had it lying around a while..

Just placed that on the black gti just to see if it runs before faffing about with it in the SR-V.. So i tried and it wouldn't spark (and wouldn't fuel obviously with no spark).. but then to my great shock, realised one of the pins on the ecu was spliced and had popped out the loom, once that was connected it fired up first time...

so time came to putting the engine in the SR-V.. put flywheel on, black diamond clutch and gti box! Engine all fitted up with new hoses etc.. the Phase 2 Engine loom plugged straight into the SR-V P1 interior loom!! Plugged them into the relays in the engine all plugged in fine. no missing plugs (yeah craig!)..

Went to start.. nothing! thought fuck and was on the verge of giving up, so tried fiddling with few things no luck.. gave craig a ring, but the n14 seems to differ ALOT from the n15!! so that came to a brick wall..

then tried a few other things no luck, then gave a call to a good mate of mine :lol:, spent all in all 2and half mins on the fone to him and .. it started! all be it Ive now burnt all the hair on my right arm!!!!!

Hopefully finishing off the engine tomoz, connecting everything up and spraying the damn fucker!!!

so kristian got it started in 2 minutes....knowing that cowboy lets not bother with the proper way, how'd he do it? hardwire the starter motor straight up instead?!

I'll LOL if thats how, good old k-kustom always thorough and complete :wink:

Full stock loom FTW.
4 years running, 2 engines, starts first click every time.
And EVERYTHING works.
If you've gotta splice wires it's bodged - end of

awww sheeet.

what've you done craig. gonna get yo ass sued.

lmao, bring it! k-kustom lawsuit be as well thought through as his turbo builds

Nope that's actually not what he said. But its pLayoing up again so I did try that! No luck

hahaha, yeh right you done that to bypass the auto thing, now you can't get it to fire?

If you've gotta splice wires it's bodged - end of

well thats bollox! lol...you can't do the manual conversion or fit a lowport into highport without it....and i wanna see how you wire the mss up without 'bodgin' it and tappin into things :tongue:

and i wanna see how you wire the mss up without 'bodgin' it and tappin into things :tongue:

ECU Power Wire from interior loom goes to DTA
Power out from DTA goes to MSS
Ground from MSS goes to ground
RPM signal from crank sensor goes to DTA
RPM out goes from DTA to MSS
Solenoid trigger wires go from MSS through properly soldered and insulated loom to the solenoids.

Get back in the gym fool ;)

lol

soldering them is still splicing into things, just the right way to do it.

it's all hypothetical anyway cos this magical dta standalone, itb'd thing's 2 years in the making and remains a hope n dream :tongue:

conveniently ignored the bit abour lowport into highport engine swaps n stuff too, or manual conversion without full interior loom swap too

i spose you got a point though, yours will be done all neat and proper.....thats what happens when you bottle it and get the pros in to do the job for ya ;) :D

Well, I'd have happily assembled it myself.. But then it might have needed a compression test and new Headgasket after 1500miles and again after 6000miles :P

Back
Top Bottom