Black 5 door P2 Si

My P2 Si. ok so apart from colour coded rear lights, punto wiper and wiper motor mod, it's standard. I've got P1 skirts & GTi-R spoiler (both need repairing and respraying) waiting for it, buying 18s from Orange Andy this weekend and hopefully some coilovers from NeilSR at the same time.

again, please don't laugh. needs a clean and needs some work I know. Any suggestions on a front splitter? I want a P2 rear but I'm nto too keen on the P2 front. mate of mine knows some bodyshop owners nearby so could get a few things done a bit cheaper (like repairing accident damage caused by a learner sister). suggestions on a front splitter?

Attachments

• P2140010.JPG
    P2140010.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 411
  • P2140011.JPG
    P2140011.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 305
Laught at what?

With some nice big wheels and a drop it will completetly transform that car mate. All almeras on here looked somet like yours before they were moddified so nowt to worry about.

As soon as the works done and its clean (black cars are a bitch to keep clean) Post up the pic with the modified one and it will be amazing the difference!

let me know what you do about the splitters as the new gti im getting on sunday doesn't have the gti kit :(

I'm not sure what to do. I'm not too keen on the GTi front splitter, but I like the rear one so I might wait til I can afford a fibreglass copy from here.

saw some of teh corner splitter peices from a scoob (no centre piece) going quiet cheap. dunno if they'd suit a P2 bumper. maybe willing to trade P2 bumper for a P1 in the future.

i use to have the one the spit of that, some fucker crashed into it, still miss it.

had a set of str rsgt's, thought they looked deadly
rsgt.jpg

Buying these of Orange _ Andy this weekend. hopefully I'll be able to sort lifts to/from work next week while I fit the coilovers and then these. Need to get that fukken 205 out of the garage first tho!

photo0036sq7.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dirty mera hehe, nice base car dude, keep us posted

:).

thinking about an induction kit and something better looking than the japseye exhaust it's got now. any thoughts on those?

I hate myself rght now. I'm modding a goddamm 1.4 and I don't like it!! still at least I've got bigger future plans.

I remember you about a year ago saying you're never mod your Si 24SEVEN, I'm glad we finally pressganged you into it :D

so is your eventual aim a NeilSR type car, with a GTi coversion, and 5 doors?

coz that will be prety cool

K33 ELV said:
I remember you about a year ago saying you're never mod your Si 24SEVEN, I'm glad we finally pressganged you into it :D

Exactly what I was thinking. "The Si is a work horse, and deserves no attention."

But looks like you've seen sense, and might leave the 205 GTi idea behind.

K33 ELV said:

I'm not modding it, I'm converting it :D. the aesthetic stuff is just for a bit of a show off while I can afford to. I probably won't do anything performance wise to change it, because it's really not worth it, especially when I'm planning on replacing the engine.

if money was no object, I'd have a 5door version of NeilSR's car, only with the spoiler and grill colour coded :D. Could never afford those wheels though, but that doesn't matter :D.

Hey mate,
Don´t really know what to not laught at.

The car looks like a stock almera, and if you don´t like´em stock, then buy another car!

With those rims, and a "chop" of the heigh, on coils, this car will look deadly for shure!

I don´t like the GTi-R spoiler, but if it suits your taste, have a go! :D

So now it's got the standard GTi alloys on it off d0b0's car and looks a LOT better. I don't really like teh GTi alloys but it's such an improvement anyay. very monster truckish though. REALLY need some coilovers on there.

will probs be selling those wheels pretty soon anyways, if anyone wants them.

Attachments

• DSC00438.JPG
    DSC00438.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 217
17s arrived today. not gonna fit them until the car is lowered though, but offered them up earlier and I like it. Bearing in mind if I actually fitted them the car would look like more of a monster truck than it actually is.

Attachments

• 17s.JPG
    17s.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 199
update: Skirts & rear bumper/splitter fitted. hopefully I'll have a front splitter on there soon (not sure whether to get one from o_dog with the centre bar or one without it), and it'll be on coilovers wth those 17s. Hopefully it won't be too long before it's on coilovers as I'm beginning to think the back end is sitting a little lower than it should be, moreso on the passenger side. The rear bumper/splitter came from Veero, and I've also got his old twincan to go on there when I can afford to get some welding done to it (want a small silencer fitted as it currently doesn't have one. There's a guy locally who does custom stainless exhausts for a living).

Once all the above is done, I'm thinking of handing it over to a bodyshop to tidy up all the scratces, dings and blemishes and take it back to the black is's supposed to be. Though I'm thinking it would probably be a good idea to wait until I've doen the GTi conversion to it before that.

as it is I'm really happy with it. the rear splitter has made so much difference to it in my eyes and no soubt the front will do the same.

scuse picture quality. I just opened them in paint and saved them to reduce filesize, but the jpg compression quality has taken a battering.

Attachments

• P4150006.JPG
    P4150006.JPG
    330.5 KB · Views: 97
  • P4150007.JPG
    P4150007.JPG
    311.8 KB · Views: 77
  • P4150008.JPG
    P4150008.JPG
    321.4 KB · Views: 77
looking sweet mate. personally id get a p2 splitter with a the bar in middle but then again it aint my car :P just thort id say its looking sweet and to keep the mod's comming :D

Back
Top Bottom