Black 5 door P2 Si

looking sweet bro! Nice mod's to clean the look of the car up. Looks completely different vefore and after, in a good way though!! keep it up! Got to say thou i prefer this car to your 205 but each to their own :)

the cars looking sweet mate.
here are some mods that you could do
deglobe front indicators (remove orange bit in indicator)
tints all round
lowered
front GTi fog lights
4 rear Side light mod instead of 2 (the 2 other rear lenses light up red)
VZR grille or another grill

the wheels look good, my brother approves too ;)

just really needs that exhaust on, lowered and some light tints and it'll look "da bomb" :)

As above but also paint the spokes on your wheels black and leave the rim polished. Its a cool look imo.

Attachments

• 1[1].jpg
    1[1].jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 76
yeah I'd thought about the tints and painting the wheels, but I don't want it to look too modified... if you know what I mean. if it were a 3 door, I'd do it but on a 5 door, it's still a practicality oriented car and not a lot can change that. I've been meaning to deglobe the indicators for a while but haven't had time. I'd like to wire up the other red lenses up to the brakes as well, which would be a good look imo. With the tints, because the rear windows are broken up by the door frame, there's a lot already going on in that area. tinting it would be too much. with the exhausts, the cans I bought off Veero I've decided are too big and too prominent. I want smaller slightly ovalised cans that don't sit proud of the bumper, to keep a more factory look to it. Deffo needs lowering though. coilovers aon't be necessary, I reckon 40mm would do it nicely. Wheels are definitely staying all silver though. the car's black enough as it is, it needs something to break that up (another reason why I don't want to tint it also). I'd love a set of GTi foglights, but they're not cheap.. at all! I've thught a lot about the grille, and decided the P2 grill is the leser of the Evils. on a black 3 door, I'd have a VZR grill. on any other colour 3door, I'd have a lucino open mouth grille (as on Always Sideways' mates VZR) but with the 'busier' looking styling of the 5 door, a busier looking grille works best.

thanks for the comments. glad I'm not the only person who likes it :D.

Well done may, thats looking way better. Window tints would look great cause your car's black too. The wheels and tyres fill the arches nicely.

actually, thinking about it, I might still do the VZR open mouth grill thing. I'm gonna paint the headlight silver surrounds black too, like P2 Gti ones, unless I can find actual GTi lights at a reasonable price.

sim, reckon you could PS the car lowered, without the tints, wheels kept silver and with the twin exit a bit less prominent please? curious to see how that'd look.

Really nice to see the list of mods getting done :) Looks sweet with does wheels. With some coilovers it would look awesome!

Keep up the good work :)

24SEVEN said:
sim, reckon you could PS the car lowered, without the tints, wheels kept silver and with the twin exit a bit less prominent please? curious to see how that'd look.
Bit late but here ya go!

Attachments

• attachment2.jpg
    attachment2.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 72
it was absolutely bog standard when you first saw it, and yeah teh circuit has changed almost completely, only the long right hander after the old first straight is still there. the back straight & hairpin are now spectator acess roads. you'll have to come up when I take the 205 there, hopefully in august.

Back
Top Bottom