bnicholls92 P2 Flare

Hi guys, have been using the forum for a while now although felt now I had better say hello properly.
Bought my 1.8 last summer £1800 with 64k on clock.
2b27abee.jpg

Here are some more pics of my car.
524fea58.jpg

c24ca3ce.jpg

5b5c6a17.jpg

27f3fd35.jpg

2b27abee.jpg
Ryan N16 said:
hey mate welcome along have you not put a thread up in members rides yet bud?

Nice to see another 16 about too.

Rear lights are certainly different too lol :)
bnicholls92 said:
Keep meaning to put it up in to the members ride lol. I know missus liked the lights and decided that they would be my birthday present. Since putting them in have started to like the P1 rear lights will copy all of this to the members ride section too

Have finally copied my thread across have got some major interior plans for the car now as well as i would like to change the alloys and get some coil overs.

Hello again lol

Car looks nice but as Wolverine said I'm not sure on the rear lights :)

And a photo of the scratch that is making me considering not bringing the car to japfest, have got a crack in lacquer on my rear bumper too when the hose connector broke off the pressure wash.
IMG_0290.jpg

Does it say Almera on the back? If so bring it along mate. Mine's got blemishes, most cars have just make sure you park with the scuff towards another car then take pictures from the other side. Simple lol

Looking at Darrens build thread has anyone else managed to also move the steering wheel controls? Am interested in fitting a new head unit where the mono screen currently sits and understand that a lot of soldering is involved in doing this to construct an ISO connector, and would then like to connect a mechless radio which has iPod connectivity and maybe a cd changer port

as already said this is the almera owners club, not the concours almera owners club, nor the spotless almera owners club, and most all of us have blemishes on our motors (well except for david's one lol) and as most mera's are now 6+ years old it's to be expected ;) so don't let those blemishes put you off attending meets :)

Reactions: edk
Most of the times at shows...
It's not about the cars but about the people...
My motor has dents dinks scratches bent wing.... that's still not going to stop me going to meets...

Looking forward to meet you at Japfest

he has more monies than sense and plenty of time on his hands lol. (O/J Liam)

Just figure which ones are ok to park next to else you'll make yours look bad haha

People/members first, cars second. It's a social thing, we want you to come!

-phone-

I thought I had better also add a list of modifications current and future ideas.
Current:
Rear lexus lights (make of them what you will)
Genuine nissan boot liner
GT style gear knob

Future ideas:
Rota Grids 16"
Rear window tint
coilovers/lowering springs
audio refit to fit touchscreen head unit

Thanks Ed, meant more like if anyone knows of any decent custom exhaust makers, stainless preferably mandrel bent although it shouldn't make much difference on an N/A 1.8

Back
Top Bottom