bnicholls92 P2 Flare

Covered so many times dude. Try Unique Exhausts, Powerspeed, Pro Speed, MIJ.

-phone-

It just makes me feel bad when i see things like Liams feature in total nissan the other month his car looked fantastic

The pictures look good dont they! HA! Wait til you see it in person, ill gladly walk you round it and point out all the minging paint! But dont be put off, it took me a year to get it to how it is now and it had the bodykit on when I bought it!

Yours is looking good bud, a few little mods make all the difference. IE tints, nicer looking backbox, clear side repeaters and maybe different wheels (or respray the standards!).

Booking with them tomorrow just waiting for some money to clear in my bank then am paying for the Rotas and the freight, looked after I asked and £28 can't complain at that price seeing as they are coming from bradford

Does anyone know how the strip above the number plate can be removed because am thinking of getting that sprayed along with my bumpers in the near future

I believe it can be removed and I'm also let to believe that on some of the higher spec ones it was colour coded anyways so it might save you some money in the long run?

bargain mate. Just need to get some P1 rears on her and you'll be ready bud :)

Would steer clear personally as you'd have to work the headlights into the colour coded theme also else it'd look out of balance IMO?

On a black car a lot works which wouldn't on other cars is all I'm thinking but by all means try it and if you like it then that's all that matters :)

Back
Top Bottom