bnicholls92 P2 Flare

Car is back from being sprayed and here are a couple of photos of it now. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336641846.196967.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336641864.387075.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336641864.387075.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 16
Here are a few of my JapFest goodies. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336895812.982331.jpg
Some meguiars wash and wax, meguiars ultimate liquid wax, bucket with grit guard and sponges.

Have now got a list of mods I want to do to my car :).
Coilovers, rear window tints, p1 rears, some different alloys, clear side repeaters, sentra nismo strut brace, cat back exhaust.
Eventually I would like to swap in an SR20 though :)

Reactions: edk
Great plans, look forward to seeing all that done :Thumbs:

-phone-

Found the nismo brace for sale in california, £110 plus shipping at the moment. Would it be worth starting a group buy in case others are interested?

Found the nismo brace for sale in california, £110 plus shipping at the moment. Would it be worth starting a group buy in case others are interested?

I was just about to ask you about this. I'm after the Nismo front sway bar and if we ordered the parts together we'd save on postage. I was looking at Courtesy Parts Nissan. Where did you find your one, and do they sell the sway bar too?

Courtesy Parts sell your brace for £113. Sharing the shipping with me you'd pay £185 delivered + customs charges.

Ahh ok, any idea what the customs charges would be like? Would it also be worth seeing if we can find any others who are interested?

Definitely worth seeing if others are. The more in on it the more we save on postage. Customs charges can be estimated here - http://www.dutycalculator.com/

But sometimes you get handling charges too. Risk of importing.

Have now got a list of mods I want to do to my car :).
Coilovers, rear window tints, p1 rears, some different alloys, clear side repeaters, sentra nismo strut brace, cat back exhaust.
Eventually I would like to swap in an SR20 though :)
I have a set of ph1 rear lights for sale or if your ph2's are in good condition I would consider doing a swap?

Oh an if you do get strut brace you will have the 2nd known one in the UK

Sent from my  iPhone® using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom