Bought me a GTI

Many of you probably spotted this on AutoTrader, it only popped up Sunday night... and i called him straight away Monday AM, then viewed and left a deposit last night.

It's the V-Reg Silver GTI, with 51K on the clock, FSH, seriously fantastic condition etc.

I didn't do the test drive (not insured), but the owner tool me for a spin and i am amazed how well it handled in comparison to the Primera P10eGT & P11GT.

It should be in my hands by Saturday.

I'll be popping along to see my mates on the NPOC stand @ JAE on Sunday (can't make the Friday/Saturday)... and i'll try and pop over to the AOC stand at some point.

:)

welcome to the AOC bro!

ooo a silver gti, probably the rarest colour you can get a gti in :) bet it look's spot on! get some pic's up bro

Hi Andy,

Fancy seeing you here. :)

Glad you like the car and I hope you have just as much fun with Almera ownership as I have.

Andrew.

Welcome to the Club and Wow I just seen it on auto trader its 10miles away from me

its a very good price as well :) the Silver Phase 2 GTi's are rarer then a Honda Civic Jordan

Andrew Timmins said:
Hi Andy,

Fancy seeing you here. :)

Glad you like the car and I hope you have just as much fun with Almera ownership as I have.

Andrew.

Hello!! I'm a regular on NPOC (the Primera Forum) so also a member on here...

Can't wait to collect the car, toying with the idea of coming over middle of the week!! :)

Mick_87 said:
I have always found Primera's to handle better than Almera's.

Mick

They may well do... i didn't drive the Almera, the previous owner did the test drive but it did seem very stable indeed. Once i've had a blast i'll do a proper comparison. ;)

GT_Andy said:
Hello!! I'm a regular on NPOC (the Primera Forum) so also a member on here...

Can't wait to collect the car, toying with the idea of coming over middle of the week!! :)

Can you let me know sometime today when you want to pick up the car. Any evening is okay for me as long as I know in advance, otherwise I may be out at appointments till quite late.

Andrew Timmins said:
Can you let me know sometime today when you want to pick up the car. Any evening is okay for me as long as I know in advance, otherwise I may be out at appointments till quite late.

Don't want to put you out, Andrew. I'll let you know soon as i can... but i'm flexible. :)

GT_Andy said:
Don't want to put you out, Andrew. I'll let you know soon as i can... but i'm flexible. :)

No problem.

I just want to make sure I'm at home the night you want to collect your car.

Also, I've stopped using the car, so mileage will still be below 51K when you pick it up.

how much did you get it for? that link doesnt seem to work :(

rlees85 said:
how much did you get it for? that link doesnt seem to work :(

I removed the advert from Autotrader because I was getting a lot of phone calls.

Andrew Timmins said:
No problem.

I just want to make sure I'm at home the night you want to collect your car.

Also, I've stopped using the car, so mileage will still be below 51K when you pick it up.

It's not going to be today unfortunately, as i can't get the money from the bank (left my cheque book at home, and last time i wanted a large amount of cash they wouldn't let me get it without it!!)

I'll try to get everything sorted for tomorrow night... but what ever way, i'll call you to discuss before hand.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom