Chris180's GTi

Cheers for the comments guys :D Yeah totally loving it, wish got one sooner, brings smile to my face everytime when I drive it after having a 1.4 for over 2years. Car runs so smooth etc, the car only did 3k miles last year I think it was and was serviced not that long ago! Yeah i'll be ordering wind deflectors next month I reckon. LOL @ Damo! Scoobysn7x don't think we will be waiting to long :p I think you should come up to me Matt, save the petrol ;)

looks very clean ,well worth the 800 miles trip fair play fella ,glad you got one at last, takes away some of the guilt i felt for buying the silver gti :D

^^ cheers. How's yours going?

Nothing special but couple other pics, taken on phone hence lack of quality

Photo-0005.jpg

Photo-0008.jpg

So are those rear windows tinted. And i actually like the orange in the indicators*hides in corner*

Rear tinted and so is front two but depends on the angle for how dark they are if that makes sense. I'm friends with a traffic cop so he checking the % of the tint for me and I won't get a 21day ticket. I kinda like em aswell *comes and joins you*

Looks really clean. I think some white wheels like on dobo's old car would look awesome.

mattmera said:
So are those rear windows tinted. And i actually like the orange in the indicators*hides in corner*
With the P2 GTi lights they look ok but on standard almera lights they look 'orrible imo

I think we should start a re-globing campaign:lol: I'll be up in the next couple of weeks, busy this weekend so hopefully next. Can't wait. looks really smart!

Slick Rick - white wheels are on the cards for after winter :)

Matt - no prob, just give me shout whenever, hope my old wheels are doing ok :p

I much prefer the Orange now :D , as when anyone gets an Almera these days some of the first comments are
"de-globe it and get some clear side reapeaters"

Take a break from the norm, source some original repeaters you know you want too ;)

Slick Rick said:
Id happily swap you my orange repeaters for your clears if you want a change mate.:lol:

Lol not a chance, side repeaters are staying, not sure on de-globing yet though!

James said:
Just go the whole hog and get some JDM orange bulge indicators ;)

Don't think i will mate, I like them but ain't for me. Plus can't have two completly identical black Gti's in Edinburgh :p

Back
Top Bottom