Chris180's GTi

Very nice!
That blue one is that a normal colour it looks darker i know could be the pic, but looks good too

Going great ta. Nope isn't get lowered. Si was lowered and was shit ride and to much hassle. Can't afford coilovers and if I could I wouldn't bother cause of speedbumps etc lol

Got my tints tested. You have to have 75% light coming through the front windows...I got 52%. Even though doesn't matter got 35% coming through the rears. Keeping the tints on because I can only get warning for the front tints because it's still over 50%, anything under is 3points and anything under 30% your car gets taken of you!

StevenC said:
Mate, with 2% to play with - I wouldnae risk it.

Was a traffic cop who tested it with their tintman machines and there's no way the result can change if another cop did it. He was one who told me to keep it on too! :)

Got grill fitted, swapped my grill for Almera_Guy's (his box making skills are second to none haha) so saved some pennies on not needing them resprayed. I know once you seen one you've seen them all but here's mine! Should be getting rest of the stickers that Damo made me through the post soon so i'll put them on and get pics up aswell. Don't think gonna de-globe it either and need to get rear wiper removed soon aswell. Got my CD player fitted and removed the little shitty tray in the lower DIN aswell.

IMG_8787.jpg

have you done the white wheels yet mate? i painted my gti ones black, and they looked ok, but might do them white, not sure tho, wanted to see yours!

Cheers Fred!
Yeah plate is pretty cool, don't think can afford to slam it though :(
Nah havn't done them mate, not sure wether to bother, lot of good help on the thread I started but really don't know if I should do it myself incase I fuck it up!

Black cars with all round tints look sweet. If you have lighter fronts it looks like a van. Car is looking mint mate. What cleaning products you using?

Cheers guys. Just Zymol (sp?) shampoo and Megs clay kit and the stuff that comes with it. Havn't clayed it in about 2months though!

Game said:
Cheers guys. Just Zymol (sp?) shampoo and Megs clay kit and the stuff that comes with it. Havn't clayed it in about 2months though!

Good call, dont clay too often though. Once its done the shit off the roads had a hard time sticking to the paint anyway.

Well me and Matt went to underseal are cars today. Drove up to his dads on the best road i've ever driven :D Went to put the cars up on the ramp but the splitter's are to low. Jacked my car, half way through doing my car it started to rain. Once we finished was chucking it so left Matt's until a dry day and to finish mine off. The road there and view was more interesting so more pics of that than us undersealing the cars. Plus Matt is shite at drag racing on New for Speed Prostreet unless you verbally abuse him :D Comments welcome :)

Game said:
Plus Matt is shite at drag racing on New for Speed Prostreet unless you verbally abuse him :D Comments welcome :)

Yeah well all i can say is 9.19sec. Looser!!!! :lol:

Car was looking sweet tho. And you couln't even keep up round the corners, so therefor your car does need lowering!lol.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom