Chris180's GTi

Looks amazing... but four hours cleaning!

Worth it though, as it brings out the sheer quality of the paintjob and condition of the car.

I try and keep mines filthy, hides the millions of imperfections ;)

Has it been lowered?

4216d7c7.jpg

As mine is on standard springs and does seem a bit higher at he front.....

Yup been lowered. Car failed MOT on broken spring so getting standard one's to put on the car to get through MOT then gonna pick and buy another set of springs.

Nope on the car when I got it. All I know is there red and pretty stiff. Back could do with being lower imo

looks well, from your avatar pic anyway, where can i get one of the 2 slat grills?

There's usually a few floating about on here, PM member almeraasiflame as I recall he posted his as for sale, dunno if he's shifted it yet though.
Also try searching JDM PULSAR on Ebay as there's sometimes some grilles on there.
Other than that you can get them direct from Nissan if you've got the part numbers, a member on here could confirm the number for you.
Joe

Another wee mod, what you reckon? No cutting, screws or glue required ;)
Ignore the gearknob, its fucked and trying to find another one I like to help finish the look off.

Photo-0011-1.jpg

Thanks! Prob not the best pic of it but all I did was stretch a universal one over the rubber lol. Prefer yours Sam but since I'm shit at things like that my poor atempt actually turned out not to bad!

Thanks! Prob not the best pic of it but all I did was stretch a universal one over the rubber lol. Prefer yours Sam but since I'm shit at things like that my poor atempt actually turned out not to bad!

Its a good effort mate, is this a sign I should make some more???

Couple new pics. Not alot different but thought i'd fire them up anyway, exhuast trim and gearknob are about the only new thing's but everyone at JAE would have seen it anyway.

lookin awesome mate, pics on the ast page and that bottom one of the front looks total sex wee!!:D

2 slat grill looks awesome on black GTi, v nice mate

Back
Top Bottom