Chris180's New GTi

Yeah and refit etc. What changed your mind cause u seemed pretty adament you wernt gonna get em to do them lol

Well got the plate surround changed, new plates on, wheels on and waxed, car cleaned, short shifter removed thank god and janspeed sports cat and backbox on today to replace the system I had which was driving me up the wall. Over the moon! Love the car now, very smooth and joy to drive again! Thanks to Ross :thumbs::thumbs:

Black wing mirrors next & don't think I'll be lowering the front anymore so don't post saying lol.

Picture006.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Reactions: -B-
Taaa, Janspeed.

Don't get me wrong, it ain't perfect, bumper does look like it's had a respray and still has wee niggles to sort out but they ain't urgent and do cost money so will be getting left for the future. End of the day it's a daily and not some show car so does the job now and is up to a presentable standard :)

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say I don't think it looks good at all. The wheels and arches just look odd, and it looks saggy at the back. I'd raise it up.

Each to their own :)
Wheels are arches look teh same when it had white wheels, OEM wheels, was the same with SLAM and everyone elses car on OEM alloys so don't get what you mean it looks odd!
I don't get all this lower/raise it chat. SLAM sat faaaaar to low on the rear and about the same as the blue one at the front but nobody said shit lol. Anyway it's a daily and I have more speedbumps round my way to dodge & it's just be repainted so don't want to risk anything, so ain't going any lower. I like it, it stays, end off\

That is SO annoying, as that`s the exact look I was gonna do to it, but never got round to refurbing the set of black alloys that are still in the spare room!

Can I have it back please???? Lol.

Good effort Chris, really liking it. :)

Each to their own :)
Wheels are arches look teh same when it had white wheels, OEM wheels, was the same with SLAM and everyone elses car on OEM alloys so don't get what you mean it looks odd!
I don't get all this lower/raise it chat. SLAM sat faaaaar to low on the rear and about the same as the blue one at the front but nobody said shit lol. Anyway it's a daily and I have more speedbumps round my way to dodge & it's just be repainted so don't want to risk anything, so ain't going any lower. I like it, it stays, end off\

everybody said the black one needed to be raised at the back..... you just never listened :roll:

Back
Top Bottom