Craigs New Datsun Sunny

INDEED.

on a brighter note, ignore the shite pics butb having sold the volk rims this week i got steve55s buddy clubs on, with 20mm spacers on the rear. These 2 pics were to try n capture the nice stance, but it didn't work very well....anyway, in the metal it looks better than it ever has...

P40101112.jpg

P4010114.jpg

sorry to hear about the clutch craig! but like you said to me don't give up on it! i'm counting on you to set the 88mm overbored ve benchmark so as i have something to shoot for ;)

the new rims don't half suit the car but tbh i prefered the volks :/

phhhiiiiillllll

shushhhhhh

i'd got pissed off and decided i couldn't be bothered waiting til end of may for custom 88mm pistons so i was just gonna stick 86 lol

don't tempt me amnit i'll only cave in under pressure :(

Nah, needs time for a dedicated shoot with both cars being clean. Both of which not practical at the tubs.

ok, pretty much the same pics but better camera and light so can see the wheels and how it sits better now :P

P4020107.jpg

P4020110.jpg

P4020112.jpg

P4020113.jpg

P4020114.jpg

feel free to ignore the white tyre paste stuff and general uncleaniliness.

and good news, fingers crossed it may return in 86mm form with a fucking vengeance very soon :D

cheers dude, yeh a helping hand would be graavvyyy

then hopefully it'll feel a lot better than when you went out in it the other day, which wasn't too bad anyway :lol:

Looks good, are they 16s? Thought you sold the rays cos you needed money you del boy.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Looks good, are they 16s? Thought you sold the rays cos you needed money you del boy.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

nah these are 15s

lol i was sellin it all for money, when i was gonna do big bore n all that, but since my stupid xylene idea back fired on me and killed a ring (well the fact i had to start using the car way more than i thought) and now the clutch shitting itself, i'll be staying stock bore.

hence dont need as much monies, plus i got 620 for the volks - these have cost me either 250quid or a powerland header, prolly the header.

oh they mean 'team vvl botty ninja'

or supposedly something like nissan or about nissan. personally i believe they're just rip-off ebay stickers that mean nothing :tongue: but man i iz tyte wiv dem on

Back
Top Bottom