Craigs VZ-R N1

theres only one set of wheels that might go on it one day...15x8 et36 and weigh about 5kg....they do bronze or satin black

2wd7uq0.jpg

i know you mods are prolly pretty busy with the new forum and movin shit n whatever, but can someone please delete from before this post to somewhere in the middle of page 4 pleeeeeeez

think i only lost 1 pretty big update - basically i had the very start of some rear arch rust, liky tiny amounts, so that was all sanded back, treated and repainted. I took all the interior out, laid some sound deadening foam in everywhere, cleaned all the interior and refitted it all. Checked thoroughly over the car for any rust or anything and mostly its uber clean, found some on the rear inner arches which will be sorted soon.

I also posted pictures a month or so ago of some 16inch desmond regamaster evo rims, they wer mega cheap as the paint was tatty but no real dings or anything. They've since been sand blasted, filler primed, sanded, primed, sanded, topcoated, wetsanded. The finish is ok, but it was a ballache job - they'll be refinished professionally when funds allow.

Then got some tyres on them, got some custom pcd adapters to take them to 4x114 - the rears are 25mm, the fronts are 20mm. Also fitted some front fogs, vzr grill, and painted some spare door handles.

Just need the regamaster decals to arrive in the post to finish the wheels off, and order some decent lug nuts. Pretty happy with how she's looking now, just gonna give it a full on deep clean/detail one weekend soon if its not raining!
I'll let pics do the talking...

P3030178.jpg

P3030165.jpg

P3030168.jpg

P3030167.jpg

P3030174.jpg

P3030172.jpg

yeh i know i've thought about it - i may leave them dunno. Tbf 3 of them aren't bad - i'm being fussy with wet sanding them up close. I could easily redo them myself to an ok, orange peely finish. 1 needs redoing cos i got lazy.

i'll decide if they ever bloody arrive

Back
Top Bottom