Craigs VZ-R N1

love what you have done with this , the rega really are the business ,
you were right to stay away from the rota , there a fecking tonne weight(rota are just copies of wheels, cheaper altenative to works wheels etc ..)
im on the look out now for a set of lightweight wheels myself (if the car doesnt sell)

what i ment was that my rota were a tonne , and rota were copies of existing wheels , i know there are some rota that aint so bad

Jesus wept, and so did I a little. Best looking N chassis... ever (so far ;)).

wow thats quite an accolade! cheers ed. Although if a megane is gonna take that title somehow well, maybe its not that big of an acheivement :p

Looks excellent :cool: Funny how those wheels look like a copy of Rota Slipstreams though . . . . .

i do hope the sarcasm in that post was lost in translation and you didn't mean that :confused: lol, pfffft scrotas????? Narp... these are the real, original Russian deal :)

did the bump strips come off handy enuf , ive seen a few lads do this now ,

yeh man, heat them up a tad with a hairdryer/hot air gun then they pull away and leave the adhesive easy enough. Then order a 'toffee wheel' drill attachment off ebay, removes the glue in minutes, no elbow grease and solvents needed

Stunning wheels, they really suit the car! Nismo splitter next???

08112007185.jpg

cheers rob

hmm, i kinda agree damo. It looks ok on black cars - but imo thats cos you can't see it properly. It looks fucking terrible on metallic cars imo cos the light catches every over the top shape.

It looks pretty average on white/red etc for me

I think overall the nismo splitter is cool in that it follows into the vzr skirts and spats at the sides, but the big, wide, flat snow plough front end is just wrong imo, makes the car look too long, wide and weird. Looks awesome from a head on view, but from side on angles, blerghh

so in answer to your question rob - probably not! :D

I'd rather just colour code the vzr lip, or maybe do something a bit custom, a la edk the serial plastic welder. I actually quite like it as it is tbh. Hmmm

lulz

i actually thought of you when i wrote that metallic bit, i wondered if you'd post!

i was more thinkin of pocs pewter one i didn't like the splitter, but now you come to mention it...nah same on yours sorry. Its just that flat front line, doesn't do it for me

I like the Nismo splitter, looks great!
I was trying to think where i'd seen similar wheels to the one's you have and then I remembered it was on the front of the Nismo catologue.

hmm, i do really like it too. Its just only from certain angles, from other angles i'm not keen. And i don't think i an justify 150quid + on a splitter that i don't like from half the angles!

Back
Top Bottom