Craigs VZ-R N1

haha, don't fret - the car was pulled into the shade for the panels i was working on :p then pulled out again each time for pics.

haha i know man - this thread couldn't be any more different to my last 2 members ride threads! No cylinder head removal or major engine mods just yet. I think i've washed the n1 more times in the last few months than i ever washed the blue gti or n14 put together!

craiGTi said:
haha, don't fret - the car was pulled into the shade for the panels i was working on :p then pulled out again each time for pics.

Good girl, certainly washed yours more than I've washed mine.

Would love to give mine a full going over... but I think the paintwork is in too bad condition...

Don't know it would be worth doing...

Your mota looks great... don't change it

call me a whore, but leave the money on the table

can i collect my scene pointz now?
P3280369.jpg

reflexionz
P3280370.jpg

moar whore..

P3280376-1.jpg

P3280377.jpg

P3280373.jpg

P3270352-1.jpg

k thx bai - shame about the wonky vzr grill fail with horns showing up behind it :mad:

What do you DO to your pictures to make them all jaggy and weird.

Looking good though.

i know, that was pissing me off too. I put them on photobucket, and they look fine. The second i put them onto the edit part to crop them/block out the reg plate they go all gay :(

I spose i should crop them etc before i upload them in future - i'll try that later. I could do with a free photo suite type program to download...

thanks dude, i'll do them properly in future cos those jagged edges piss me off too.

I fancy doing some proper nice pics in an uber cool and definitely not obvious location for a car shoot - like a multi storey maybe :p so that program will come in handy, ta

White on white bleurghhhhh I sicked.

Joking ha, looks hawt baby, real naice!
Shame about the wonky grill as you said... Sure you'll sort that though!
Joe

wow eagle eye

that side skirt is actually a tad loose and pivots a bit on its rivets, maybe is a bit high anyway. Skirts will be coming off soon to be tidied up and machined properly, the tigersealed back on anyways.

Looking very nice indeed. Great work with the roatry etc.

White on white works well.

And I like the front end as it is, so I wouldn't bother thinking about the Nismo lip.

Back
Top Bottom