Craigs VZ-R N1

I hate you....

I really shouldn't have sold it but sher ive had it for near 18months so time to move on.

Looks like its gone to a good home and she will only get the best bits over there.

I hate you....

I really shouldn't have sold it but sher ive had it for near 18months so time to move on.

Looks like its gone to a good home and she will only get the best bits over there.

haha yeh sorry man to steal her away lol - and for the pic to rub it in at the ferry! :lol:

yeh don't worry about that mate she'll be well looked after and obsessively anal as the previous owners!

thanks again dude

Rumour has it he has already taken the head off 3 time just to be safe xx x.

rofl rofl -tit!

yeh man, once at a 24hr service station and twice since i got home. All seems ok so far :/

Couldn't believe it when you txted the pic today! Haha! Now actually bring this wee baby (and yourself) to some actually meets and not just to JAE for a fucking afternoon :P

Have to say if I was to get an almera it will have to be an n1 v1/2.(or a heavily modified gti/ vzr/ autech)

Does look nice.

So are you taking it up.................... ......................... lol, edited....(shut it Andy, I don't want to start this again).

Nice purchase.

Vvl ftw.
Now your not going to defend N14's anymore.
Just me and you left wezz :(

lol its not

having driven it home and for a bit today i just don't think i could bring myself to do any of my plans!

it just seems so nice now and although it's nothing like as quick as my old ve engine obviously, i don't even care. Its still fast and fun on the road and its a mint n1 - how could i possibly start rippin it apart?!

I also think with a shit hot header, exhast, intake mani and all the bolt ons - and standalone it would be savage as it is

Another N1 gone from irish pastures.... This one was parked beside mine in POC's when I was up looking at them... Had dodgy pedals and magnets on the fuel rail and some kind of black rubber think in place of a spoiler and jap writing all over the windows... still had that nice jap dust all over it ha ha a while ago now

Here ya go a quick pic with its jap reg and all

00_N1_Front.jpg

and here is the add details still have them saved from back then
2000 PULSAR VZ-R N1
87k klmsGrade 4
Aftermarket leads
Lightweight Rays wheels
Momo steering wheel and gear knob
Price: €11,000

Back
Top Bottom