croatian N 16

• Thread starter Thread starter sipi
  • Start date Start date
To Damo-Sri: HAHAHA!!The cat is mine,don't you see that he has almost the same colors as my car,just need a little airbrush and he'll be the same!!!

sipi said:
To Damo-Sri: HAHAHA!!The cat is mine,don't you see that he has almost the same colors as my car,just need a little airbrush and he'll be the same!!!

To AOC Mods: First registered user to sucessfully modify his/her pet to look like their car wins a free memebership?

Now wheres that fucking cat......

car looks great i quite like the air brushing, maybe bit to much meshing for me at the front grill (or lack of) looks like its missing something, but even so top work! :)

Think it looks awesome!! Fantastic paintbrush :) Would suit it a lot if you got some bigger rims, or maybe some that look a bit more agressive :cool:

Thx everyone!!The rims are 17 and i don't want to take biger rims but i hope some other 17 comes next year.I'm still working on the front.I hope that it will look like this:
sipish6.jpg

Better??

sipi said:

These two are SHIT HOT!!! I love em!! i now like this bodykit

Might even steal the idea of ya :D :D You could, very carefully, put some carbon film on the black part and tell people "It's a carbon diffuser" LoL jk

Looks great

Nice job you`ve done there! :thumb:

Only down side I can see is the smoothed bootlid, I was thinking of getting it done to mine, but having seen it done, imho, it makes it look too mk4 Fiesta-ish for my liking. :(

check out the images below for comparison.

Attachments

• pic-23564.jpg
    pic-23564.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 47
  • feature3-13.jpg
    feature3-13.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 43
It looks nice mate!

real good!
RS4 mesh in the front will make it look fab, i am not a big fan of tu mutch mesh you see..

Looks great, neat paint!!

I would just mould in a license plate soround in the bumper, just 5mm in, to cover the plate....

clean and nice car!

how about some black rims??

Well,the rear difusor is made from carbon,it's just that the sharp angles dind't turn out as good so we painted them black!!!!Underneath is carbon!!I to think that some black rimes would fit better,maybe if i sold the ones i have now!!i'm planning it!

Lovely car. Dont go over the top with the mesh though man, sometimes less is more. Love the Porche stylee rims too. :thumbs:

love the car mate would like to no how to do them lights as it would look wicked i think on my motor also those wheels u had on it when it was straight silver are mint
What make r they?

Back
Top Bottom